Study reveals that “Eating egg yolks is as ‘bad as smoking’”August 16th, 2012 - 8:20 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Aug 16 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Maintenance of ones’ health is very important; you should always make sure that you watch on your diet, do the workout routines and perform any other activity that will maintain a good health status. One should as well follow the doctor’s instructions or qualified researchers’ opinions regarding certain health issues.
It was recently reported that eating a yolk of an egg is the same as two thirds of smoking. This meant that an egg yolk has the same effects on our bodies as the cigarettes. It was reported by a group of researchers that a yolk of an egg contains substances called plaques.
When the plaques accumulate around the arteries it may block proper movement of blood. This is dangerous because as it is widely known, blood is very vital in the body therefore, therefore when its proper functioning is interrupted, one might suffer from certain health complications.
One of the leading effects that are known when transportation of blood is not appropriate is the heart diseases. The heart tends to overwork which eventually might lead to a heart attack.
Therefore, it was advised that if for instance you are used to taking yolks you should minimize the consumption for a healthy living. This was a report that was made recently and it has been proven to be right by one of the most recognized researchers in the world.
- Eating Egg Yolks is as 'bad as Smoking' - Aug 15, 2012
- Intake of egg yolks can block arteries: Study - Aug 14, 2012
- Certain foods can stave off chronic diseases - Feb 20, 2012
- Sedentary life style invites heart diseases, cancers - Mar 01, 2012
- Chemical in plastic bottles aggravates heart risk - Aug 16, 2012
- Exposure to chemical may cause heart disease: Study - Sep 05, 2012
- Exercise helps astronauts protect heart in space - Mar 23, 2012
- Breakthrough can re-grow blood vessels in heart - Feb 17, 2012
- Mother's stroke history 'can help predict daughter's heart attack risk' - Feb 02, 2011
- Fat around heart promotes cardiac disease - Aug 16, 2011
- 'Bad cholesterol' also vital for health - May 06, 2011
- How Alzheimer's plaques lead to loss of nitric oxide in brain - Jan 11, 2011
- New technique to identify potential atherosclerosis risk found - Apr 12, 2011
- Ultrasound technique better alternative to invasive angiography for diagnosing heart disease - Jun 15, 2010
- Century-old heart test beats high-tech diagnostic tools - Jun 15, 2012
Tags: arteries, cigarettes, consumption, diet, egg yolk, egg yolks, good health, health complications, health issues, health status, heart attack, heart diseases, london, plaques, two thirds, workout routines