Spurious liquor kills six in AndhraDecember 31st, 2011 - 10:00 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, Dec 31 (IANS) At least six people, including a woman, died after consuming spurious liquor in Andhra Pradesh’s Krishna district Saturday, police said.
According to police, the condition of 10 others is critical.
The incident took place at Poratanagar village of Mylavaram mandal (block) in Krishna district, about 400 km from Hyderabad.
Those taken ill after consuming the liquor were admitted to hospitals at Mylavarm and Vijayawada.
- Spurious liquor kills eight in Andhra village (Lead) - Dec 31, 2011
- Toll in Andhra hooch tragedy rises to 18 - Jan 02, 2012
- Toll in Andhra hooch tragedy rises to 13 - Jan 01, 2012
- Toll in Andhra hooch tragedy mounts to 15 (Lead) - Jan 01, 2012
- Hooch kills 17 in Andhra (Second Lead) - Jan 01, 2012
- Four die in Andhra after consuming moonshine - May 11, 2012
- Six die after drinking moonshine - Sep 18, 2010
- Spurious liquor kills three in Bihar - Jul 11, 2011
- Moonshine kills four - Oct 01, 2010
- Major hooch tragedies in India - Dec 15, 2011
- Spurious liquor kills four in Bihar, three held (Lead) - Jul 11, 2011
- Three dead, 10 ill after eating hotel food - Apr 26, 2011
- Moonshine kills 11 in Andhra - Jan 26, 2010
- Three die after consuming illicit liquor - Apr 06, 2011
- Hooch kills 26 in Odisha, probe ordered (Third Lead) - Feb 08, 2012