Special kitchens for Haryana schoolsOctober 10th, 2010 - 9:42 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, Oct 10 (IANS) Government schools in Haryana will now have special kitchens to prepare mid-day meals for students, Education Minister Geeta Bhukkal said here Sunday.
“Instructions have been issued to prepare mid-day meal at the same place for the primary and upper primary schools being run in the same campus,” said the minister.
“Special care is also being taken so that clean and hygienic food could be provided to the children,” she added.
- Modern kitchens for Haryana schools - Jun 14, 2010
- Centralised kitchens in Pubjab for mid-day meals - Jul 10, 2011
- Haryana schools to re-open July 9 - Jul 01, 2012
- Haryana to review mid-day meal scheme as kids fall sick - Jul 18, 2011
- Even animals won't eat Mid-Day Meal in Goa: Parrikar - Jul 31, 2012
- 53 students taken ill after mid-day meal - Jul 16, 2011
- 11 government school students hospitalised in Goa - Jun 15, 2011
- Haryana to re-employ teachers for academic session - May 01, 2011
- Goa to inspect kitchens after mid-day meal fiasco - Jun 17, 2011
- Students refuse food cooked by Dalits, principal suspended - Jul 09, 2010
- Haryana to run 100 schools in public partnership - Feb 06, 2011
- Haryana school kids to get free uniforms - Apr 15, 2012
- Sports activities to fetch Haryana school kids extra marks - May 29, 2011
- Computers to monitor midday meal scheme - Aug 02, 2011
- Haryana changes school timings due to cold wave - Dec 28, 2011