Seven more swine flu cases in OrissaAugust 19th, 2010 - 11:57 pm ICT by IANS
Bhubaneswar, Aug 19 (IANS) Seven more people have tested positive for swine flu in Orissa, taking the total number of people infected to 54 since July, an official said.
Six of the latest cases were reported from three private hospitals in Bhubaneswar, one case was reported from Veer Surendra Sai medical college and hospital at Burla in Sambalpur district, the official told IANS.
However there has been no fresh report of any death due to the H1N1 virus which has already killed nine people in the state since July.
At present 20 people are undergoing treatment in various private and government hospitals, he said.
- Two die of swine flu in Orissa, toll 19 - Aug 30, 2010
- Chinese national down with swine flu in Orissa - Sep 01, 2010
- Swine flu kills one more in Orissa, toll 9 - Aug 16, 2010
- Two die of swine flu in Orissa, toll seven - Aug 11, 2010
- 86 test positive for dengue in Orissa - Aug 25, 2011
- Dengue cases on the decline in Orissa - Aug 30, 2011
- Dengue toll rises to 17 in Orissa (Lead) - Aug 19, 2011
- One more swine flu case in Orissa - Aug 27, 2010
- Swine flu toll rises to 10 in Orissa - Aug 23, 2010
- Orissa swine flu toll rises to eight - Aug 13, 2010
- Swine flu returns to Andhra, two fresh cases in Hyderabad - Jun 19, 2010
- Suspected anthrax outbreak in Orissa, 25 ill - Jul 31, 2010
- Two swine flu deaths in Orissa (Lead) - Aug 02, 2010
- Four more swine flu deaths in Orissa, toll 14 - Aug 24, 2010
- Five more swine flu cases in Lucknow - Aug 23, 2012