Recall of Pringles by Procter and GambleMarch 13th, 2010 - 10:12 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
Mar 13 (Pen Men at Work): The manufacturer of the products of customers, Procter & Gamble Company (P&G), has proclaimed that it is recalling Pringles Restaurant Cravers Cheeseburger potato crisps and Pringles Family Faves Taco Night potato crisps on the suggestion from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
The zing utilized in these chips includes hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP). The meat-inspired chips are the most recent products added to a recall that travels back to Feb. 26. According to the P&G organization, it was given a notice by one of its providers that a flavor or a little something utilized in these two manufactured goods consists of hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP). It is created by Basic Food Flavors, Inc., which has of its own free will recalled more than a few lots of this ingredient on account of probable salmonella contact. The organization also stated that these two products stand for only one half of one percent of Pringles’ U.S. volume. None of the affected foodstuffs has been distributed to dealers outside of the massive territory of the United States.
The creator of the manufactured goods for purchasers is Procter & Gamble Company (P&G). It is the latest company in the lengthy list of companies to recall those items for consumption that possess the flavor-enhancing hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) produced by the Las Vegas-based Basic Food Flavors Inc.
The FDA describes it as a substance used in small amounts to add flavor to many commercially processed foods, such as soups, hot dogs, chillies, stews, dips, salad dressings, gravies, frozen dinners, and snack foods.
- Pringles Recalled, Refund For All Purchase - Mar 13, 2010
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (HVP) recall affects 10,000 products - Mar 16, 2010
- Food Products Recalled Due To Vegetable Protein Contamination - Mar 05, 2010
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (HVP) Recall By FDA Stuns People - Mar 16, 2010
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein(HVP)Maybe Largest Food Recall Ever - Mar 16, 2010
- Salmonella responsible for processed food recall - Mar 08, 2010
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Recalls List Likely To Increase - Mar 16, 2010
- Recall Of Contaminated Processed Food Products Likely To Expand - Mar 08, 2010
- Over 35,000 mouthwash products recalled in China - Jul 15, 2011
- Salmonella food poisoning risk for Vegetable Protein results in recall of chips, soups and dips - Mar 05, 2010
- The Recall Of Pet Food Expanded In America - Aug 03, 2010
- Pringles inventor Fredric J. Baur buried in Pringles can - Jun 11, 2011
- Dry Pet Food May Cause Salmonella Outbreak, Study Finds Out - Aug 10, 2010
- Torn corneas and vision issues follow contact lenses recalls - Oct 11, 2011
- Pet Food Recall Stretched By P&G - Aug 07, 2010
Tags: basic food flavors inc, food and drug administration, food and drug administration fda, food flavors, foodstuffs, frozen dinners, hot dogs, men at work, pen men, potato crisps, pringles, procter and gamble, procter gamble, procter gamble company, salad dressings, snack foods, stews, taco night, vegetable protein, zing