Post-graduation courses in Himachal dental college recognisedFebruary 16th, 2010 - 9:46 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, Feb 16 (IANS) The central government has recognised post-graduation courses being conducted by the government dental college in the Himachal Pradesh capital, an official said here Tuesday.
“The ministry of health and family welfare has recognised the post-graduate degree courses on the recommendation of the Dental Council of India (DCI) in Himachal Pradesh Government Dental College and Hospital of Shimla,” a spokesperson for the government said.
He said specialties in oral and maxillofacial surgery, periodontics, community dentistry and orthodontics have been recognised.
The DCI team had inspected the dental college last year for granting recognition to the courses.
- Are omni-present faculty like Lord Krishna, asks apex court - May 29, 2010
- Haryana finds remedy for doctors' shortage - Apr 20, 2011
- Doctor booked for sexual harassment in Himachal - Nov 11, 2009
- Himachal to recruit 200 doctors - Mar 28, 2012
- SC notice on vacant post-graduate medical seats - Jun 21, 2012
- Expose fake Himachal colleges, court tells CBI (Second Lead) - Aug 09, 2011
- New chief of staff for Eastern Naval Command - May 02, 2011
- Priority admission for girls in Himachal - Sep 01, 2011
- Doctors with diplomate board degrees can teach in colleges - Oct 27, 2010
- Apex court warns private medical colleges against lapses - Jun 30, 2011
- Hike in MBBS seats at Shimla college okayed - Dec 17, 2009
- Army gets new world-class dental centre at Delhi - Oct 19, 2009
- MBBS students call off agitation in Meghalaya - Jul 05, 2011
- MCI moots reforms in medical courses, exams - Mar 30, 2011
- Kachroo ragging case: Convicts may return to college - Aug 23, 2012
Tags: central government, community dentistry, dci, dental college, dental council of india, graduate degree courses, himachal pradesh, ministry of health, ministry of health and family welfare, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, post graduate, post graduation, spokesperson