Now measure your sleep pattern with wireless (With Images)July 26th, 2012 - 8:43 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 26 (IANS) Eager to know if you got a good night’s sleep? A new sleep monitoring device can measure the amount you’ve slept!
The contact-free device, launched by GEAR4, is called Renew Sleep Clock.
It is also capable of recommending the ways through which one can improve his or her sleep pattern as well as lifestyle.
Unlike other devices, a person wouldn’t have to wear any wires which often disrupt the natural sleep comfort. The new device can be attached with an iPod, iPad or iPhone.
“It is the easiest way to evaluate your level of deep sleep,” sleep expert Michael Breus, said in a statement.
“Unlike other products on the market, there is nothing you need to wear or plug-in, you just turn it on, dock your device, and wake up the next day to a better understanding of your physically restorative sleep,” Breus added.
The sensor in the device knows when someone is asleep and whether they are in light or deep sleep.
It even knows if one has left the bed during the night or if other interruptions woke them from slumber.
- Yahoo plug-in brings new visual delight - May 24, 2012
- Apple redesigns iPod touch, updates iPod nano - Sep 13, 2012
- Do organic tea, musical pillows and eye masks really help you sleep better? - Feb 02, 2011
- YouTube launches iPhone app with advertisements - Sep 12, 2012
- Apple co-founder Steve Jobs dead at 56 - Oct 06, 2011
- iGrill to revolutionize the way we cook and grill - Jan 30, 2011
- Apple iPhone 5 connector to make accessories obsolete - Jul 23, 2012
- Best Cyber Monday Deals From Apple - Nov 30, 2010
- Jobs turns loser Apple into a big winner - Oct 06, 2011
- Sleeping pills harmful in long run - Aug 10, 2012
- World says iGrieve as Steve Jobs passes away - Oct 06, 2011
- Apple will find it hard to replace Steeve 'Cool' Jobs (Comment) - Aug 26, 2011
- First computer on sale for 150,000 pounds - Nov 11, 2010
- Limera1n Going To Be Released Shortly - Apr 26, 2010
- Apple Previews & Releases Beta Version iPhone OS 4 Software With Much Awaited Multitasking Support - Apr 09, 2010