Milkshake having 2000 calories tops the list of the ‘20 Worst Drinks’May 30th, 2010 - 9:49 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, May 30 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Men’s Health magazine has compiled a list of the ’20 Worst Drinks’ and it is topped with a milkshake that has a whooping 2000 calories. To get a better view of the power of 2000 calories, it ought to be mentioned that 2000 calories is like eating almost 70 strips of bacon or 30 chocolate chip cookies.
This lethal milkshake is called ‘The Cold Stone PB&C milkshake’ and its ingredients are peanut butter, chocolate ice cream and some milk too. It also has almost 70 grams of the unhealthy saturated fat and an astonishing 153 grams of sugar. The Men’s Health magazine said that, “In terms of saturated fat, drinking this Cold Stone catastrophe is like slurping up 68 strips of bacon.”
The second position on the infamous ‘worst drinks’ is occupied by the Peanut Power Plus Grape, which is made by Smoothie King. It’s large cup packs in 1,498 calories and the sugar content in it is equivalent to 20 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups chocolate and peanut butter snacks.
McDonald’s ‘Triple Thick Chocolate Shake’ is the third position holder on the list and it has just 1,160 calories, which is almost half of the called ‘The Cold Stone PB&C milkshake’. It is said to be equivalent to having 13 hot apple pies.
- "Cold Stone PB & C" Has More Than 2000 Calories, Rated To Be The Most Worst Drink Of America - May 30, 2010
- America's worst drink, 2,000-calorie milkshake, equals to eating 68 pieces of bacon - May 27, 2010
- 2000 Calorie Milk Shake- One Of The Worst Drinks In America - May 30, 2010
- Cereal bars not so healthy after all - Aug 18, 2012
- Burger King introduces bacon sundae in the US - Jun 13, 2012
- Eating time too impacts weight gain, shows study - Jul 11, 2012
- Gordon Ramsay's cookbook named worst of 2010 for unhealthy recipes - Dec 21, 2010
- Unhealthiest of fast foods revealed - Aug 10, 2010
- Avoid coffee with fast food - Apr 01, 2011
- Eating a lot of saturated fat could damage your sperm: Study - Oct 27, 2010
- US Prof goes on fatty food diet to prove popular health beliefs as myth - Sep 02, 2010
- How to avoid putting on weight this festive season - Dec 17, 2009
- Dieters Beware: Eggnog has a lot of calories - Dec 08, 2010
- Nuts too can pile on the pounds - Jan 04, 2011
- Beware: Eating saturated fat can damage your sperm - Oct 28, 2010
Tags: apple pies, bacon, calories, catastrophe, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate ice cream, chocolate shake, cold stone, health magazine, men s health, peanut butter chocolate, peanut butter cups, peanut power, position holder, reese, saturated fat, slurping, snacks, sugar content, third position