Man Complains To Police About Buying Bad Pot, Lands Himself In JailOctober 26th, 2010 - 7:51 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Oct 26, (THAINDIAN NEWS) It seems that US citizens have already taken Proposition 19 of legalizing marijuana too seriously even before its implementation. A southwestern Pennsylvanian man complained to police last Wednesday through a phone call about the bad marijuana he had purchased from a shop. It really came as a surprise to the law enforcement officials when the man called 911 to complain about his terrible purchase as possessing marijuana is banned.
The Pennsylvanian man reportedly called the police to say that the marijuana was “nasty” when smoked and hence complained against the marijuana dealer. However, the law enforcement officials immediately responded to the call and tasted the substance. Uniontown Detective Donald Gmitter said to a reputed media source that after testing, it was discovered that the substance was not marijuana at all. However, the police has not commented anything about the case yet. Even the law enforcement officials have not said what the substance was.
However, the law enforcement officials say that the whole incident is still under investigation. It seems that the man ignored the facts that possessing marijuana will land him in such a trouble. The law enforcement officials say that the southwestern Pennsylvanian man can face charge of “possessing counterfeit controlled substance”. The southwestern Pennsylvanian man was not available for any comments. The police is reportedly searching for the dealer who sold marijuana to this southwestern Pennsylvania man as well but still has not received any information about him. The doctors say that marijuana has several ill-effects on human brain, heart, lungs and it can be a cause of lung cancer as well. Research indicates that pot or marijuana can even impair body immune system as well.
- US man complains to cops about 'nasty' marijuana - Oct 26, 2010
- Pa Man Facing Charges for Lighting Joint to Celebrate Child's Birth - Nov 11, 2010
- Soulja Boy arrested for possession of marijuana - Oct 18, 2011
- Iowa Hawkeyes College Football Team Player Derrell Johnson Koulianos Arrested On Drug Charges - Dec 08, 2010
- Wiz Khalifa Arrested On Charges Of Drug Possession, Released Later - Nov 10, 2010
- Brett Favre's Sister Brandi Favre Arrested In Drug Bust - Jan 13, 2011
- CBS Radio Correspondant Howard Arenstein And His Wife Arrested For Marijuana Possession - Oct 04, 2010
- Report: Rapper Soulja Boy arrested for drug and gun charges - Oct 19, 2011
- Idaho man arrested in Oregon for carrying almost 5 pounds of marijuana - Mar 26, 2010
- Paris Hilton And Beau Cy Waits Arrested - Aug 29, 2010
- Dutch court bans foreigners from Cannabis cafes - Apr 28, 2012
- New test can detect traces of designer drugs - May 23, 2011
- South Africa's 'Whoonga' craze: mixing HIV drugs with marijuana - Nov 22, 2010
- Willie Nelson Arrested For Pot Possession - Dec 02, 2010
- Man bites police dog's ear off - Jun 20, 2012
Tags: 911, cause of lung cancer, citizens, controlled substance, detective, doctors, gina gomez, human brain, ill effects, immune system, law enforcement officials, legalizing marijuana, lung cancer, lungs, media source, pennsylvania man, pennsylvanian, phone call, pot, southwestern pennsylvania