iPhone to help find doctors in UAENovember 10th, 2010 - 10:45 pm ICT by IANS
Dubai, Nov 10 (IANS/WAM) Patients in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) will now be able to locate the best healthcare facilities in their areas with the help of iPhones.
The new application “Find a Doctor” launched Wednesday by the Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) allows users to browse through a directory of doctors, clinics, hospitals, pharmacies and health insurance providers and contact them immediately.
Details of health service providers will be available in over 30 languages.
Ayesha Abdullah, Executive Director of DHCC, said: “The new application allows easy search for a wide range of medical experts and services using criteria that matters to the public.”
- Microsoft offers health products for Dubai hospitals - Oct 24, 2010
- Dubai ruler's website soon on iPhone - Jul 01, 2011
- UAE launches phase-II of health information system - Apr 02, 2011
- UAE firms to shut on Prophet's birthday Feb 17 - Feb 07, 2011
- Spanish PM visits UAE food exhibition - Mar 02, 2011
- Dubai health authority website wins award - Dec 17, 2011
- Contraband in X-mass cards seized in Dubai - Dec 26, 2010
- UAE to hold defence expo - Feb 10, 2011
- 1,000 travelers cheques seized in Dubai - Nov 14, 2010
- Dubai customs bust credit card racket - Mar 01, 2011
- No charge on money transfer to Egypt from UAE - Mar 03, 2011
- UAE, South Korea sign MoU in health care - Mar 15, 2011
- Nuclear plants needed to meet energy demand: UAE paper - Nov 14, 2010
- UAE launches e-visa system in Spain - May 05, 2012
- Lights festival begins in UAE - Feb 10, 2011
Tags: doctors, dubai healthcare city dhcc, executive director, health insurance, health insurance providers, health service providers, healthcare facilities, hospitals, insurance, iphone, languages, medical experts, new application, pharmacies, united arab emirates, vm, wam