Hazare may be discharged from hospital SundayJanuary 7th, 2012 - 3:06 pm ICT by IANS
Pune, Jan 7 (IANS) Social activist Anna Hazare is expected to be discharged from a hospital here Sunday after eight days of treatment, an aide said.
Hazare, 74, who was suffering from a chest infection, was rushed to the Sancheti Hospital here Dec 31. His condition has now improved and stabilised, but he has been advised complete rest for at least a month.
In the past couple of days, Hazare was seen cycling on an exercycle in the hospital and appeared fit and healthy.
However, a few medical test reports are awaited by Saturday evening after which the doctors will take a final decision to discharge him, the aide said.
In view of health concerns, Hazare also decided against campaigning in the forthcoming assembly elections in five states. He is expected to leave for his Ralegan Siddhi village and take rest there, the aide said.
- Anna advised month's rest, uncertainty over poll plans - Jan 02, 2012
- Hazare hospitalised for chest infection, stable (Lead) - Jan 01, 2012
- Anna advised a month's rest, uncertainty over poll plans (Lead) - Jan 02, 2012
- Hazare stable, responding well to treatment - Jan 04, 2012
- Kejriwal meets ailing Hazare, poll campaign uncertain (Second Lead) - Jan 02, 2012
- Nothing wrong with my medicines: Hazare - Jan 31, 2012
- Hazare discharged from hospital, goes home - Jan 08, 2012
- Hazare to stay in hospital - Jan 03, 2012
- Hazare returns to village after treatment - Feb 18, 2012
- Hazare's health improves - Jan 05, 2012
- Hazare might be admitted to Pune hospital: Associate - Dec 31, 2011
- Hazare hospitalised, under treatment - Jan 01, 2012
- Anna reaches Delhi for medical check-up - Jan 29, 2012
- Prayer meet at Rajghat for Anna's recovery - Jan 01, 2012
- Anna to be admitted to Gurgaon hospital - Jan 28, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,