Global eye care conference to be held in DubaiMarch 29th, 2011 - 5:57 am ICT by IANS
Dubai, March 29 (IANS/WAM) Eye care professionals from 63 countries will take part in an international conference in Dubai in May.
Ophthalmic and optometry professionals will attend the Vision-X Dubai exhibition, which will be held during May 24-26.
Leading international companies will showcase latest medical ophthalmic, optometric and technical equipment and also focus on innovations and trends in eye wear fashion and accessories.
Trixee Loh, organiser of the programme, said: “Eye care is an increasingly important element in this region from a medical point of view with the prevalence of diseases such as diabetes.”
- UAE hosts international boat show - Mar 01, 2011
- Dubai to host Middle East's largest agri-business expo - Mar 20, 2011
- Photography works of Dubai Crown Prince on exhibit - Mar 25, 2012
- UAE to reduce prices of 115 pharmaceutical drugs - Nov 10, 2011
- Dubai prince sends Thalassemic youths to Italy - Oct 08, 2011
- 21 Arab films at Baghdad fest - Sep 21, 2011
- UAE ranked 23rd innovation-based economy globally - Jul 04, 2012
- Dubai to host global press meet (Lead) - Apr 09, 2012
- Ajman's elderly to get training on entrepreneurship - May 30, 2012
- Emirates to host world airline squash tournament - Oct 23, 2011
- UAE, Algeria discuss bilateral ties - Apr 07, 2012
- Dubai to host 10th global press meet - Apr 08, 2012
- Dubai to host Children's Science Congress - Jun 21, 2012
- Solar park launched in Dubai - Jan 09, 2012
- UAE to participate in 6th World Water Forum - Mar 09, 2012
Tags: diabetes, element, exhibition, eye care professionals, eye wear, fashion, global eye, innovations, latest medical, may 24, ophthalmic, optometric, optometry, point of view, prevalence of diseases, showcase, wam