Ganga Ram Trust chairman deadSeptember 3rd, 2012 - 10:12 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 3 (IANS) Tej Ram, chairman of the Sir Ganga Ram Trust Society, which runs Sir Ganga Ram Hospital here, died here Monday of a brain haemorrhage, a statement said. He was 88.
“Tej Ram was very closely associated with the incredible growth of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital for last 30 years,” said the statement.
It said that as a mark of respect, the 650-bed multi-specialty hospital in central Delhi would remain closed Monday except for emergency services.
- Advent invests $105 million in CARE Hospitals - Apr 02, 2012
- Shanta Kumar's trust-run hospital opens in Himachal - Jul 24, 2012
- Khurana stable, still in ICU - Apr 18, 2011
- Health minister inaugurates hospital in Mumbai - Nov 01, 2010
- Mumbai's Kokilaben hospital unveils robotic arm for surgeries (Lead) (With Image) - Jun 10, 2012
- 480 health facilities to be set up on railway lands - Feb 05, 2010
- Relatives create ruckus at Gurgaon's Artemis Hospital - Apr 24, 2012
- Tamil Nadu hospital limping back to normalcy after blaze - Sep 06, 2012
- Supporters throng Gurgaon hospital to see Anna - Aug 28, 2011
- Delhi heart transplant patient leading normal life: Doctors - May 23, 2012