FDA Warning On ‘Herbal’ Supplement Man UpDecember 15th, 2010 - 8:48 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Dec 15, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The detractors of the so called performance enhancing pills have got a boost in the arm as the Food and Drug Administration has issued a warning for the users of the Man Up Nowcapsules. The agency has asked the people to stop consuming the pills immediately. The agency has said in its statement that the pill contains a type of an ingredient named sulfoaildenafil used in Viagra which can reduce blood pressure to alarming levels. The pill is sold as a herbal and natural sexual performance enhancement product. If someone consumes Man Up with some types of prescriptions drugs he may get dizziness says the FDA. So far the agency has not received any compliant from the users of the drug.
However, the FDA has said that if anyone encounters any problem after using the drug he should consult a doctor at the earliest and also report it to the FDA. It is sold by a company named Synergy Distribution, LLC. It is also available on the web. The company has not yet reacted to the FDA warning so far.
The debate on the use of sexual performance enhancement pills and their safety has been raging ever since Viagra was invented. There area number of companies that claim that their products are herbal and natural which may lure the users. The latest warning issued by FDA points out he fact that the manufacturers are not careful enough to include ingredients in their products that are devoid of adverse effects. The users should also be careful about the medicine as it can produce side effects in teenagers in case they consume it by any chance.
- Products to enhance men's sexual performance recalled in NZ - Sep 24, 2010
- FDA Issues Warning on 'Magic Power Coffee' Supplement - Jun 22, 2010
- FDA issues stern warning against 'Magic Power Coffee' - Jun 22, 2010
- FDA says that Female Viagra falls short - Jun 17, 2010
- Viagra may be good, but is bad news for ear - May 19, 2011
- FDA warns against the coffee product, which is being sold as an aphrodisiac - Jun 21, 2010
- Wanna 'spice' up your sex life? Add these natural enhancers in diet - Mar 28, 2011
- 'Nothing natural about 'Natural Viagra' being sold online' - May 03, 2011
- Weight Loss Pills 'Alli' & 'Xenical' Get FDA Liver Damage Warning! - May 27, 2010
- Female Viagra doesn't boost sex drive - Jun 18, 2010
- FDA Not Impressed By The First 'Female Viagra' - Jun 17, 2010
- FDA issues warning on hand sanitizers - Apr 23, 2011
- Beware, 44 percent Viagra sold on net is spurious - Jan 25, 2010
- Consumers warned about herbal weight loss pill - Feb 03, 2011
- Claims of sexual dysfunction in females overrated, says new book - Sep 28, 2010
Tags: adverse effects, alarming levels, blood pressure, compliant, detractors, dizziness, drugs, enhancement pills, fda, food and drug, food and drug administration, herbal supplement, medicine, prescriptions, sexual performance enhancement, synergy, teenagers, viagra