Eating Egg Yolks is as ‘bad as Smoking’August 15th, 2012 - 9:29 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
August 15 (NEWS) The Yolk eaters have a truth to consider about feeding on the yolks. The scientist made a research and came out with the conclusion that eating eggs yolk is two thirds as bad as smoking. The people are warned to be careful about eating the yolks because it has the same effects with smoking. Those who feed on the yolks have a high risk of getting a heart disease or infection that might even lead to death. The problem starts on the arteries which harden thus causing a condition known as atherosclerosis. This is a condition whereby the arteries thicken due to the plaques formed by aggravation of the cholesterol.
Thickening of the arteries disrupt appropriate transportation of blood into the arteries thus overworking the heart. If a heart is overworked it may result into a heart attack which causes immediate death. This study was carried out in a university and proper evaluations were made to come up with the above results and conclusions.
However, this condition does not come out immediately after one takes a yolk, it occurs if ones get used to eating the yolks more frequently. This is because the accumulation of the plaques is gradual as one continues to feed on the yolks.
- Intake of egg yolks can block arteries: Study - Aug 14, 2012
- Study reveals that "Eating egg yolks is as 'bad as smoking'" - Aug 16, 2012
- Vaccines for heart attacks to be ready within 5 years - Apr 01, 2012
- Clogged arteries can also cause clouded thinking - Jul 22, 2011
- Exposure to chemical may cause heart disease: Study - Sep 05, 2012
- Vegan lifestyle 'ups risk of heart attack, stroke' - Apr 07, 2011
- Experts wary of Lancet's study on good cholesterol - Jun 14, 2012
- Watermelon reduces hardening of arteries - Oct 28, 2011
- Vitamin D supplement won't help in short term - Sep 05, 2012
- Biomarker can nip hardening of arteries in the bud - Jan 22, 2012
- High fat diet damages arteries earlier than suspected - Apr 04, 2012
- Study reveals that obesity is bad for the brain - Aug 22, 2012
- Scientists stumble upon electrical property of arteries - Jan 31, 2012
- Egyptian mummies who lived 3,500yrs ago 'had clogged arteries' - Apr 05, 2011
- Targeting fatty acids in immune cells may cut atherosclerosis risk - Jul 24, 2010
Tags: accumulation, aggravation, arteries, august 15, cholesterol, conclusion, conclusions, egg yolks, eggs, evaluations, heart attack, heart disease, high risk, plaques, scientist, truth, two thirds, yolk