Dubai to host international meet on women’s healthAugust 11th, 2010 - 7:38 pm ICT by IANS
Dubai, Aug 11 (IANS/WAM) Dubai will host an international conference on womens’ health in November, it was announced Wednesday.
The conference Nov 4-6 will focus on obstetrics, gynaecology and fertility. Experts from across the globe will participate.
The three-day conference will be organised by Synovetics, an organiser of healthcare events, and will be chaired by Awatif Juma Al Bahar, medical director at Dubai Gynaecology and Fertility Centre (DGFC), of the Dubai Health Authority.
About 500 women health practitioners, nurses, physicians, healthcare managers and other healthcare officials from the Middle East region will also attend.
“The conference will be of great benefit to healthcare professionals, providing them an opportunity to gain valuable insight on developments in women’s health that they can apply to their practice.
“We believe the conference will help bring innovative concepts from around the world to the Middle East. We look forward to the sharing of new ideas and advances in the field of obstetrics, fertility and gynaecology,” Al Bahar said.
- Dubai to host six international expos in January - Jan 08, 2011
- UAE bans live birds imports from South Africa - Apr 23, 2011
- Abu Dhabi to host aviation expo - Feb 04, 2012
- Abu Dhabi to host counter-terror conference - Aug 06, 2011
- Dubai to host agri-business meet - Mar 23, 2012
- Dubai to host world cardiology congress - Jun 22, 2010
- Emirates to launch flights to Portugal - May 26, 2012
- French foreign minister to visit UAE Saturday - Nov 18, 2011
- UAE bank opens branch in Egypt - Feb 04, 2012
- UAE withdraws citizenship from six people - Dec 22, 2011
- UAE launches anti-narcotics drive - Dec 03, 2011
- UAE Chief of Staff meets US counterpart - Feb 01, 2012
- UAE medicos to get training from US health experts - May 18, 2010
- Dubai marks world kidney day - Mar 08, 2012
- Bid to smuggle 17 kg crystal meth foiled in Dubai - Dec 21, 2011
Tags: benefit, dg, fertility centre, fertility experts, globe, gynaecology, health authority, health practitioners, healthcare events, healthcare managers, healthcare officials, healthcare professionals, innovative concepts, insight, juma, medical director, nurses, physicians, wam, women health