CBI court issues warrant against RamadossJuly 7th, 2012 - 4:26 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 7 (IANS) A special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court Saturday issued a bailable warrant against former health minister Anbumani Ramadoss over corruption charges.
CBI Special Judge Talwant Singh directed the agency to present Ramadoss, a PMK leader, before the court at the next hearing July 20.
According to the chargesheet filed by the CBI in April, Ramadoss abused his official position to grant permission to an Indore-based institution to admit students although it lacked adequate facilities.
The Medical Council of India (MCI) and a panel appointed by the Supreme Court had said that IMCHRC was not having sufficient faculty and clinical material required as per MCI norms, it said.
- Ramadoss appears in graft case, moves bail plea - Jul 10, 2012
- CBI files chargesheet against Ramadoss - Apr 27, 2012
- CBI seeks time to submit sanction against public servant - May 16, 2012
- Court seeks CBI's response to Ramadoss bail plea - Jul 20, 2012
- Ramadoss, eight others get bail in graft case - Aug 04, 2012
- CBI raids Anbumani Ramadoss' aide - Feb 21, 2011
- CWG trial set to begin Tuesday (Lead) - May 23, 2011
- CWG scam trial begins Tuesday - May 23, 2011
- 11 Uttarakhand cops surrender, sent to jail - Jun 05, 2012
- Kalmadi eyes London trip during Olympics - Jul 12, 2012
- Kalmadi allowed to visit London for Olympics - Jul 13, 2012
- Kalmadi allowed to visit London for Olympics (Lead) - Jul 13, 2012
- CBI charges Kalmadi, eight others in CWG case (Third Lead) - May 20, 2011
- Arrest warrant against Nupur Talwar extended (Lead) - Apr 18, 2012
- More skeletons may tumble out of CWG closet (Year after CWG) - Sep 29, 2011
Tags: adequate facilities, anbumani ramadoss, cbi court, central bureau of investigation, clinical material, corruption charges, former health, health minister, medical council of india, medical council of india mci, New Delhi, norms, special judge, supreme court