Burger King’s ‘Pizza Burger’ has a whooping 2500 caloriesAugust 23rd, 2010 - 12:48 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Aug 22 (THAINDIAN NEWS) This is sure straight from the innovation labs. No we are not talking about some high-end technical stuff, it is the Burger King’s “New York Pizza Burger”.
The 9-and-a-half inch wide calorie-full offering is a combination of pizza and burger and is priced at about $12.99 each. Starting September, the fast food lovers would be able to lay their hands on the pizza burger exclusively at New York city Whopper Bar. Burger King vice president John Schaufelberger announced the latest offering as a tribute to New York’s spirit.
The Pizza-Burger is full of calories, 2500 to be precise and is made with four Whopper beef patties topped with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, marinara sauce, and Tuscan pesto sauce. The special offering is indeed going to be a hit among the fast food lovers, who need a quick but fulfilling bite.
Burger King’s Whopper bar feature create-your-own combination items and also a special Whopper menu, which is exclusive to Whopper bars. The Pizza-Burger is going to be available only at the Whopper bar and not at the regular Burger King outlets. Whopper bars are open at all hours of the day and seven days in a week.
- Burger King to launch 'Pizza Burger' with 2,520-calorie! - Aug 23, 2010
- Burger King's NY Pizza Burger is waistline buster at 2,520 calories - Aug 19, 2010
- Burger King introduces bacon sundae in the US - Jun 13, 2012
- Burger King Bringing Beer: New Burger King Branch To Open At Miami - Jan 24, 2010
- Iceland's double decker pizza packs a whooping 1780 calories - Nov 07, 2011
- Man orders whopper with 1000 slices of cheese - Jul 16, 2012
- Burger King launches '1160-calorie Meat Monster' in Japan - Apr 13, 2011
- Ledos Pizza Treat For The Loyal Customers - Oct 06, 2010
- Burger King Staff Fired After Francisco Perez Receipt Insults - Nov 19, 2010
- 'Pizza diet' pitchman completes 1300-mile Florida to New York bike ride - Jul 06, 2010
- Italy lays out pasta, cheese for Delhi homes - Nov 10, 2010
- Thursday is pizza night for New Yorkers - Oct 05, 2010
- Thin crust pizzas not necessarily a healthier option - Jan 25, 2011
- Burger King releases 7 patty whooper - Oct 25, 2009
- Burger King CEO criticized for calling Brit women 'ugly' and UK food 'terrible' - Mar 14, 2011
Tags: beef patties, burger king, calories, cheese, fast food, food lovers, innovation, new york city, new york pizza, pepperoni, pesto sauce, president john, seven days, spirit, tribute, vice president, whopper