British woman has 100 orgasms in a day!August 27th, 2012 - 6:26 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 27 (IANS) A British woman has a strange medical condition following which she has up to 100 orgasms a day.
Kim Ramsey, 44, from Hertfordshire, feels constantly aroused. A slightest movement can trigger a climax. Trains, driving and even housework start the reaction.
But unlike women who yearn for the “Yes, yes!” experience, Kim just thinks “Oh no!”, The Sun reported. The orgasms leave her in pain, exhausted and unable to have a normal relationship.
“Other women wonder how to have an orgasm - I wonder how to stop mine.” she says.
Ramsey, who lives in New Jersey, US, was diagnosed with incurable Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder. According to some doctors, spinal cysts caused when she fell down stairs a decade ago are the source of the problem.
Ramsey first had problems after sex with a new boyfriend in 2008. “I had constant orgasms for four days. I thought I was going mad. It also happened with a new partner and I even tried sitting on frozen peas.”
- 16pc of men don't enjoy sex: Study - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry fakes orgasm on The Jay Leno Show - Dec 11, 2010
- Hormonal contraception drives joy out of sex for women - Oct 31, 2011
- Just four out of ten patients know they have genital herpes - Apr 12, 2011
- Some women can think their way to orgasm - Aug 19, 2010
- What goes on in a woman's mind during an orgasm - Nov 08, 2010
- Coming soon: Female Viagra - Apr 14, 2010
- Car crash leaves woman constantly craving for sex! - Dec 15, 2009
- Wii Fit injury turns woman into a sex addict! - Apr 14, 2010
- I eat everything except peas: Kim Kardashian - Aug 11, 2011
- Statins may help treat 'female sexual dysfunction' - Sep 09, 2009
- Diabetic women less likely to be sexually satisfied - Jul 26, 2012
- Weight-loss doctor in US arrested for sexually assaulting his patients - Apr 13, 2011
- Anushka wants to set right example, says eating less stupid - Apr 06, 2012
- Kim Kardashian blames NY for making her fat - Mar 17, 2011
Tags: arousal disorder, british woman, climax, cysts, decade, doctors, frozen peas, hertfordshire, housework, how to have an orgasm, london, medical condition, new boyfriend, new partner, orgasms, ramsey, relationship, stairs, sun