Brit health leaflet warns that ugly women look gorgeous after booze bender!November 14th, 2007 - 3:02 am ICT by admin
“That person you’re pulling might look gorgeous after a few drinks. But what about in the morning?” the Mirror quoted the booklet for doctors’ surgeries, schools and libraries as saying.
“Over time, heavy drinking can lead to impotency, smaller genitals and a lower sperm count,” it adds.
However, a spokeswoman for Liberal Democrats, Jo Swinson, has branded the leaflet “ridiculous”.
“This is what happens when civil servants in Whitehall try to write in a way which they know nothing about,” she said.
A senior Department of Health source said, on the other hand maintained: “It is important we try to address people in the language they understand.” (ANI)
- Calling someone 'fat' could become a hate crime in UK - May 30, 2012
- Chinese woman held for smuggling deer genitals - Aug 13, 2012
- 'Drinking eight glasses of water is nonsense' - Jul 13, 2011
- Julia Roberts' Lancome ad banned in Britain - Jul 27, 2011
- Chinese hospital issues I-cards on sperm health - May 23, 2012
- Meet UK's 11-year-old drunk generation - Oct 31, 2010
- Wine, beer doubles mouth cancer risk - Feb 05, 2012
- Teens prefer a shot of liquor to a bottle of beer, finds study - Mar 09, 2011
- Human body needs fluid balance, not just water (Lead) - Jun 06, 2012
- People with highest salaries in UK are also binge drinkers - Dec 17, 2010
- Study reveals that using Wi-Fi on a laptop 'damages sperm' - Nov 30, 2011
- African immigrant girls face sexual mutilation threat - Feb 06, 2012
- Mega-sized coffee, energy drinks 'laden with excess sugar, calories' - Feb 04, 2011
- Healthy childhood boosts job prospects in middle-age - Sep 14, 2011
- Denise Van Outen hits out at 'breastfeeding bullies' - Aug 31, 2010
Tags: also suggests that, bender, binge drinking, booze, brit, civil servants, department of health, doctors surgeries, genitals, government drive, health source, impotency, leaflet, liberal democrats, ridiculous, sperm count, spokeswoman, ugly women, whitehall