Bihar seeks one pound a day for hospitalJuly 17th, 2012 - 4:10 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, July 17 (IANS) Health Minister Ashwani Kumar Choubey has urged doctors from Bihar living in Britain to donate one pound every day to help build a super speciality health centre in the state.
The minister made the appeal at a function organised by the Bihar-Jharkhand Medical Association at Doncaster in South Yorkshire Monday, said a health department official here Tuesday.
Choubey also requested the doctors from Bihar to help the state utilize their services while visiting the state.
- Declare killer disease an epidemic, says Bihar - Jun 11, 2012
- Encephalitis kills 7 more in Bihar, death toll 150 (Lead) - Jun 15, 2012
- Bihar seeks Aamir's help to popularise generic medicines - Jul 08, 2012
- Aamir asks Nitish Kumar to popularise generic medicines - Aug 03, 2012
- Encephalitis claims 9 more lives in Bihar, toll now 159 - Jun 16, 2012
- Bihar's mystery disease is acute encephalitis syndrome: minister - Jun 12, 2012
- Bihar to launch health drive for poor - Jan 25, 2012
- Encephalitis claims five more lives in Bihar, toll 230 - Jun 24, 2012
- 73 kids die of 'mysterious' disease in Bihar - Jun 08, 2012
- Bihar, Uttar Pradesh battle to contain deadly encephalitis outbreak (Roundup) - Jun 16, 2012
- Encephalitis kills four more in Bihar, toll 204 - Jun 19, 2012
- Bihar to give Rs 50,000 for encephalitis victims - Jun 13, 2012
- Bihar minister gets Rs.20 lakh extortion demand - Mar 22, 2011
- Bihar to involve youths to fight kala azar - Apr 10, 2012
- Suspected brain disease kills 51 kids in Bihar - Oct 01, 2011