A supplement that cures erectile dysfunctionNovember 25th, 2010 - 12:02 pm ICT by IANS
Rome, Nov 25 (IANS/AKI) Italian scientist and doctor Ermanno Greco claims to have created a supplement which cures erectile dysfunction and which has been successful in 85 percent of the cases tested.
Greco, who is director of the Centre of Reproductive Biology and Medicine at the European Hospital in Rome, said the supplement has produced excellent results.
“In our test group of 75 patients, we found a positive result in 85 percent of the patients tested,” he said.
Greco spoke to AKI ahead of an annual meeting of Italian andrologists opening in Rome Thursday, where he will present the findings of his trial.
“We started from a simple principle: erectile dysfunction is determined by a lack of nitric oxygen in the cells which are needed to create an erection,” Greco said.
“We created a substance that can normalise nitric oxygen,” he added.
Greco hopes the supplement will offer new hope to men who are tormented by the embarrasing problem of erectile dysfuntion.
“The psychological aspect weighs heavily,” Greco said.
- Brazil spider's venom could help in man's sexual life - Aug 30, 2012
- City life damages sperm count, study shows - Dec 30, 2011
- Spider venom 'could be the new Viagra' - Mar 08, 2011
- Erectile dysfunction may lead to heart disease - Jun 21, 2010
- Boat with Egyptian migrants held in Italy - Jun 13, 2012
- Spider bite can trigger four-hour long erections - Mar 08, 2011
- Woman dies after leaping from Leaning Tower of Pisa - May 16, 2012
- 24,000 Italian government employees to lose jobs - Jul 11, 2012
- Unemployed Italians become shepherds - May 03, 2012
- Spielberg fined in Italy - Jul 26, 2011
- 180 fake paintings seized in Italy - May 04, 2012
- Berlusconi aide to act in porn movie - Aug 20, 2012
- Italians won't buy used car from Balotelli, PM - Aug 07, 2012
- Syrian PM's defection shows isolation of Assad: Italy - Aug 06, 2012
- Ferrari, Lavazza designer dies at 85 - Jul 03, 2012