98 Russians fall ill in Turkey after eating food

July 28th, 2011 - 12:47 am ICT by IANS  

Istanbul, July 27 (IANS/RIA Novosti) At least 98 Russian tourists fell ill after having adulterated food at a hotel in Turkey, officials said Wednesday.

The tourists have received medical assistance after the suspected food poisoning in the resort city of Alanya.

They were all staying at the Club Gunes Garden hotel. Turkish health officials have taken samples of the hotel’s food and drinks.

In May, five Russian tourists died in Turkey’s Bodrum after drinking bootleg whiskey on a sailing trip.

–IANS/RIA Novosti
pm

Related Stories

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in Health |

Subscribe