80 Tibetan students hospitalisedSeptember 21st, 2010 - 9:57 pm ICT by IANS
Dharamsala, Sep 21 (IANS) At least 80 Tibetan students were admitted to a hospital in this Himachal Pradesh town after they complained of nausea, a health official said here Tuesday.
“Eighty students of the Lower Tibetan Children’s Village School were admitted to hospital by this (Tuesday) morning with symptoms of food poisoning. Forty of them have been discharged,” Chetan Dorji, chief medical officer of Tibetan Delek Hospital, told IANS.
He said food poisoning symptoms started developing in the children after dinner in the school hostel.
- 90 school kids hospitalised with food poisoning in China - Sep 05, 2012
- 300 Chinese kids ill after having school lunch - Apr 10, 2012
- 250 Afghan students believed poisoned - May 15, 2012
- 42 kids hit by food poisoning in China - Jul 08, 2011
- 28 kids fall ill after eating noodles in China - Mar 04, 2011
- 42 Chinese kids fall ill after having breakfast in school - May 22, 2010
- 52 Goa school kids hospitalised after mid-day meal (Lead) - Jun 15, 2011
- 133 Symbiosis students fall ill after eating canteen food - Jan 20, 2010
- 60 children fall ill after mid-day meal - Sep 14, 2011
- Sixteen Orissa students down with food poisoning - Jan 05, 2010
- Over 120 Afghan schoolgirls sick after poison attack - May 24, 2012
- 37 seminary students hospitalised in Uttar Pradesh - Apr 21, 2011
- 70 hospitalised with food poisoning in Chhattisgarh - Feb 21, 2012
- 40 students fall ill in Pakistan - Mar 03, 2012
- 250 fall sick after eating prasad in West Bengal - Jun 08, 2010