8 fall sick in Assam after consuming wild mushroomsJune 6th, 2012 - 6:15 pm ICT by IANS
Guwahati, June 6 (IANS) Eight people, including a minor boy, fell sick after consuming wild mushrooms in Assam’s Nagaon district Wednesday morning.
All the eight people complained of headache and nausea after consuming the wild mushrooms, police said adding that all the affected people have been admitted to Nagaon civil hospital.
The mushrooms were collected from the nearby forests, police said.
The condition of the minor boy was stated to be critical.
- Four fall sick after consuming wild mushrooms in Assam - Apr 27, 2012
- Wild mushrooms kill three - May 29, 2011
- Eight Youth Congress activists killed - Feb 05, 2012
- Seven killed in Meghalaya accident - Jun 17, 2011
- Locals detain 75 suspected Bangladeshis in Assam - Mar 17, 2012
- Elephant herd kills two, injures child in Assam - Jun 18, 2012
- 250 fall sick after eating prasad in West Bengal - Jun 08, 2010
- 22 dies after consuming spurious liquor in Indonesia - Apr 23, 2010
- PM's heart surgeon Panda injured in car accident (Lead) - Dec 27, 2010
- 27 killed, 21 injured in accidents in northeast - Jul 21, 2012
- Over 120 Afghan schoolgirls sick after poison attack - May 24, 2012
- 10 fall ill after eating adulterated food - Jun 13, 2011
- PM's heart surgeon Ramakant Panda injured in accident - Dec 27, 2010
- Toxic mushrooms kill seven, poison 50 in China - Aug 04, 2012
- 7 killed, 20 injured in Assam road mishaps - Apr 16, 2012