10-minute workout is essential for the bodyDecember 7th, 2010 - 7:59 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Dec 7 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The body constantly needs our attention. Our body needs our attention when we are eating, walking and in everything that we do. Most of the times however we fail to give the body that kind of attention.
One time though that we seem to have time for our body is when we exercise. During exercise, we consciously train targeted parts of the body. Most of these exercises are done with a result in mind. That though is not easy when time constraint is a factor.
The good news however is that there are time constraint exercises that can be done in small time. All it takes is ten minutes or less for you to burn off some of those calories.
These kinds of exercise though simple and short, have the tendency to remove some of those disturbing calories that may eventually be turned into fats. If you are not familiar with the following exercises, you can look it up on the Internet. They all take just ten minutes or less to perform and they have excellent results.
The exercises are Ditch Your Ab Flab, Boost Your Metabolism, Melt Excess Fat Everywhere and Trim Your Hips and Thighs. These exercises need just ten minutes to perform.
- Working out during lunch-breaks builds everyday fitness - Oct 31, 2010
- Wary of swim wear? Here's how to take plunge - Jun 04, 2011
- Battle of bulge: Read food labels right - May 30, 2011
- Dare to bare toned legs with thigh-high slits! - Aug 12, 2012
- 'Stop grazing, exercising and eat fatty foods' to lose those pounds! - Nov 08, 2010
- Diet and exercise 'more effective for weight loss when combined' - Apr 15, 2011
- Lose weight post-pregnancy - but don't rush it - Jun 15, 2012
- Chilling out does promote obesity - Dec 02, 2011
- Bid adieu to those baggy arms - Jan 16, 2011
- Cut your flab 'while at office, outside and even when asleep' - Apr 24, 2011
- Heart hormone helps shape fat metabolism - Feb 07, 2012
- Beer belly or muffin top? A perilous lifestyle disorder - Jul 15, 2011
- The most common myths about exercise - Nov 21, 2010
- Navratri fasting: Feasting or detoxification? - Sep 30, 2011
- Boost your energy with plyometric exercise - Oct 15, 2010