Woman with five kids has 50 fake babiesAugust 24th, 2012 - 9:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 24 (IANS) A 39-year-old mother of five, told she could not have more kids for health reasons, has filled her home with 50 lifelike baby dolls.
Alice Winstone of Cardigan, Mid Wales, has spent seven years and over 12,000 pounds to fill her home with vinyl “Reborn Dolls”, the Daily Mail reported.
Her obsession has forced her husband Chris to move out of their home.
Winstone had been told after she became pregnant with youngest daughter Jessica, now 12, that she had a blood disorder which would make another pregnancy unsafe.
She changes, washes, sleeps with and even “feeds” the vinyl children, and takes them out for day trips in her car, the daily said.
The woman said she preferred caring for her dolls to having sex with her husband.
Her estranged husband still visits their house to visit their real children - Jade, 22, Ben, 21, Kyle, 17, Charlie, 15, and Jessica, 12. The youngest three live under the same roof as the 50 fake babies.
- Jessica Alba wears scarves to cover sick - Apr 01, 2012
- Hitler ordered sex dolls for Nazi troops - Jul 11, 2011
- ''Reborns'', life-like baby dolls that feel like real babies! - Jan 19, 2009
- Victoria scouted model at beach party - May 12, 2011
- Billie Piper pregnant with a baby boy - Jan 10, 2012
- Bhagavad Gita now in Polish language - Mar 25, 2012
- Josie Duggar Back To Hospital - May 10, 2010
- Life-sized model of Barbie creates a buzz - Apr 20, 2011
- Kate Hudson Pregnant/ Owen Wilson to be a Father - Jan 13, 2011
- Girl,10, who gave birth, lived with partner in Romania - Nov 07, 2010
- Mexican woman with nine babies a fraud, say doctors - May 01, 2012
- Battered baby critical, government offers support (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Three arrested in Baby Falak's case (Lead) - Feb 01, 2012
- Klum to launch kids fashion line - Apr 29, 2012
- Justin Bieber to launch own dolls - Oct 01, 2010
Tags: alice, babies, blood disorder, cardigan, daily mail, daughter jessica, day trips, having sex, health reasons, lifelike baby dolls, london, mid wales, obsession, old mother, pregnancy, reborn dolls, seven years, vinyl children, winstone, youngest daughter