Woman pardons mother who cut off her earsDecember 28th, 2011 - 6:29 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, Dec 28 (IANS) A Chinese woman has pardoned her mother who cut off her ears when she was asleep.
Chen sliced her daughter Xiao Jie’s ears six years back in a fit of rage as then 14-year-old had stolen money from home and did not listen to her in Guangdong province.
On Oct 27, 2005, Chen severed the girl’s ears while she was still in sleep and flushed the ears down the toilet. She then handed herself to the police.
Xiao, now a 20-year-old beautician, underwent a surgical reconstruction of artificial ears and has pardoned her mother that helped her get a reprieve from prison, reported Shanghai Daily citing Nanfang Daily.
- Mom cuts son's penis because she wanted a girl - Jan 17, 2012
- Mercy sought for man who poisoned mother - Mar 28, 2012
- Woman beheads son to take revenge on husband - Jun 08, 2012
- Now Pakistani men face revenge acid attacks from women - May 12, 2012
- Chinese woman kills mother-in-law, toddler - Sep 12, 2012
- Chinese official gets death term for graft - Apr 24, 2012
- Man kills girlfriend by stabbing over 30 times - Sep 29, 2011
- Kardashian spends $100,000 on toilet - Aug 24, 2012
- Girl who lived with dead grandmom recovering - Oct 06, 2011
- Chinese hospital hid baby as parents owed money - Oct 27, 2011
- Chinese youth rapes, robs, kills 91-year-old - Feb 10, 2012
- Indian-origin man in Britain dies in house blaze - Sep 11, 2012
- Chinese boy calls the cops after mum hides laptop! - Aug 27, 2009
- Chinese woman gives birth in shopping mall - Jul 16, 2012
- China official sacked, arrested for taking bribe - Sep 30, 2011