Will help Raj Bala’s family: DikshitSeptember 26th, 2011 - 10:24 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 26 (IANS) Delhi Chief Minister Shiela Dikshit said her government will help the family of Raj Bala, who died here Monday after suffering a spinal injury in the police crackdown on a meeting of yoga guru Baba Ramdev here in June.
“The government provided treatment to Raj Bala, who was resident of Haryana. Our health minister (A.K. Walia) will meet her family and we will see how can we help her family,” said Dikshit.
The 51-year-old woman, who slipped into coma after sustaining the injuries, died after being hospitalised for 114 days.
Raj Bala suffered a crippling spinal injury on the night of June 4-5 at the Ramlila ground here.
She was the most seriously injured among the 100 Ramdev supporters who suffered a variety of wounds after Delhi Police used batons and fired tear gas to disperse the thousands from the ground.
- Police deny blame for Ramdev supporter's death - Sep 26, 2011
- Four months on, woman crippled at Ramdev fast dies - Sep 26, 2011
- Ramdev supporter cremated in Haryana village - Sep 27, 2011
- Death of Ramdev supporter proves brutality: BJP - Sep 26, 2011
- Ramdev trains guns on Chidambaram - Sep 27, 2011
- Chidambaram should answer on Raj Bala's death: BJP - Sep 27, 2011
- Delhi government offers support to Ramdev crackdown victim - Jun 07, 2011
- Give Raj Bala's autopsy report to her family: Apex court (Lead) - Sep 30, 2011
- Woman injured in Ramdev crackdown 'very critical' (Lead) - Jun 11, 2011
- If I've black money, make it national property: Ramdev (Lead) - Jun 26, 2011
- Ramdev meets injured supporter in hospital - Jun 26, 2011
- Condition of woman injured at Ramlila ground unchanged - Jun 20, 2011
- Woman injured at Ramlila Ground still very critical - Jun 16, 2011
- Woman injured at Ramlila ground very critical - Jun 14, 2011
- Ramdev evicted for daring to raise voice, apex court told - Oct 17, 2011