Wealthier mens women have more orgasmsJanuary 18th, 2009 - 1:09 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 18 (ANI): Women are programmed to be gold diggers, claim scientists, who found that the wealthier the man is, the more frequently his partner has orgasms.
Womens orgasm frequency increases with the income of their partner, said Dr Thomas Pollet, the Newcastle University psychologist behind the research.
The expert reckons the phenomenon is an evolutionary adaptation that is hard-wired into women, driving them to select men on the basis of their perceived quality, reports Times Online.
The idea behind the study of Pollet, and Professor Daniel Nettle, his co-author, is that the female orgasm is an evolutionary adaptation that drives women to choose and retain high-quality partners.
To test the belief, the experts used data gathered in one of the worlds biggest lifestyle studies. The Chinese Health and Family Life Survey targeted 5,000 people across China for in-depth interviews about their personal lives, including questions about their sex lives, income and other factors. Among these were 1,534 women with male partners whose data was the basis for the study.
From the analysis, they found that 121 of these women always had orgasms during sex, while 408 more had them often. Another 762 sometimes orgasmed while 243 had them rarely or never. Such figures are similar to those for western countries.
There were of course, several factors involved in such differences but, said Pollet, money was one of the main ones.
He said: Increasing partner income had a highly positive effect on womens self-reported frequency of orgasm. More desirable mates cause women to experience more orgasms. (ANI)
- Female orgasms linked to the size of man's...wallet - Jan 18, 2009
- Diabetic women less likely to be sexually satisfied - Jul 26, 2012
- Hormonal contraception drives joy out of sex for women - Oct 31, 2011
- Men too can fake orgasms: Study - Nov 14, 2010
- Washing vagina with soap 'ups risk of HIV infection' - Feb 16, 2011
- Empathy, self-esteem enhance sexual enjoyment - Jun 05, 2011
- Exercise can also trigger female 'coregasms' - Mar 19, 2012
- Men are not from Mars, nor are women from Venus: Study - Mar 23, 2011
- 'Financially independent women more likely to make cougars' - Jul 04, 2010
- Men like wet kisses while women want to keep them long! - Feb 12, 2011
- Men reach orgasm after vaginal intercourse while women with oral sex - Oct 04, 2010
- Low income fosters corruption - Jan 24, 2012
- British woman has 100 orgasms in a day! - Aug 27, 2012
- Rich men do have more kids - Sep 30, 2008
- Cuddling vital for long-term happiness among couples - Jul 05, 2011
Tags: chinese health, claim scientists, depth interviews, evolutionary adaptation, female orgasm, frequency increases, gold diggers, life survey, london jan, male partners, nettle, newcastle university, orgasmed, orgasms, pollet, professor daniel, quality partners, quality reports, university psychologist, western countries