Unwanted guest: Goat takes up residence in German homeAugust 21st, 2010 - 2:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 21 (IANS) A couple in Germany were in for a rude shock when they came to check on their home that had undergone renovation. A goat had not only moved into their third-floor apartment, it had also chewed up and ripped their curtains.
The angry goat chased the couple out of the flat in Baden-Wurttemburg, Daily Express reported Saturday.
The fully-grown male goat ruined the curtains that had been left behind.
A police spokesman told the Austrian Times: “We have no idea how that goat got up onto the third floor and entered the apartment. We also don’t know who owns it, we’ve had no reports of a missing goat.”
A farmer captured the goat and took it to his farm.
- Policeman kills self after reading girlfriend's Facebook posts - May 18, 2011
- US woman kills husband over porn video - Sep 11, 2010
- Mum in UK cuts out heart of 4-year-old daughter as 'religious offering' - Dec 19, 2010
- Woman jumps from Gurgaon high rise, dies - May 07, 2012
- 22-storey fall kills daughter of US envoy - Aug 28, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston fell in love with goat - Mar 02, 2012
- Gotcha! Woman catches toddler who fell from fourth floor - Apr 22, 2011
- Brooklyn woman stabs husband to death after finding porn video - Sep 11, 2010
- Couple sue over noisy wooden floor - Mar 03, 2012
- Russian attempts suicide after watching 'The Amazing Spider-Man' - Jul 07, 2012
- Chinese bomber to be executed for deadly blast - Dec 29, 2011
- Fire-ravaged Mantralaya to get new look - Aug 30, 2012
- Tori Spelling gets new pets! - Dec 14, 2011
- Turkish boy, 3, survives after 35ft fall - Aug 01, 2010
- Infosys woman manager hangs self - Nov 29, 2011