UAE to conduct study on problems faced by working womenJanuary 12th, 2011 - 9:44 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Jan 12 (IANS/WAM) The United Arab Emirates (UAE) will soon conduct a survey on the challenges and problems faced by working women in the Gulf region.A questionnaire on the “professional, social, cultural and economic impact” of a working woman will be distributed across various departments during the first quarter of the year, said Amal Al Qubaisi, chairwoman of the Consultative Committee for Women Employees.
The survey would explore the current situation, requirements of women employees and the challenges they are facing.
“Findings will be analysed to identify the most pressing demands of working women to hatch concepts on the best mechanism towards a stimulating and supporting work environment for women,” she said.
The questionnaire would probe the working women’s “real demands” so as to help her increase productivity as well as maintain stability of her family, she added.
- British official lauds relations with UAE - Oct 31, 2011
- UAE charity gets one mn hours of volunteer work - Jun 09, 2012
- Two tonnes of fake cosmetics seized in UAE in 2011 - Feb 13, 2012
- UAE charity group launches iftar project in Pakistan - Jul 23, 2012
- Top US official visits UAE - May 21, 2012
- UAE condemns attack on US consulate in Benghazi - Sep 13, 2012
- UAE, Palestine discuss projects - Jul 14, 2011
- UAE to launch campaign to raise donations for Yemen - Jun 21, 2012
- Australian company to train UAE ministry staff - May 13, 2011
- UAE holds talks with Britain, France - Nov 16, 2011
- 56 Sharjah varsity students to get sponsorship - Nov 14, 2011
- UAE to observe Prophet Mohammad's birthday Feb 4 - Jan 30, 2012
- UAE charity sends five tonnes of dates to India - Mar 31, 2012
- UAE holds talks with Canada, Japan - May 31, 2011
- UAE sends food parcels to Pakistan's tribal region - Jul 23, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,