Three-year-old survives fall from fourth floorSeptember 6th, 2010 - 4:44 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, Sep 6 (IANS) A three-year-old boy miraculously survived a fall from the fourth floor of a shopping mall in China.
The incident happened last week in Baotou city, in the Inner Mongolia autonomous region, when the child’s mother had left him unattended near an escalator on the fourth floor of the mall, the China Daily reported Monday.
The boy was rushed to a nearby hospital with multiple fractures.
- Chinese boy, 3, survives fall from fourth floor - Sep 06, 2010
- 11 dead in China rail accident - Aug 14, 2010
- China launches rare earth trading platform - Aug 08, 2012
- Boy dies in escalator accident in Beijing - Jan 29, 2012
- Brit tourist saves 2-yr-old girl in four-story fall at US hotel - Apr 22, 2011
- China eyes global rare earth pricing index - Aug 09, 2012
- Scissors removed from Chinese kid's head - Mar 26, 2012
- Boy mimics flying dinosaur, survives jump from building - Mar 21, 2012
- 42 dead in China plane crash (Roundup) - Aug 25, 2010
- Chinese astronauts return to Earth - Jun 29, 2012
- China finishes sequencing Genghis Khan descendant's genome - Dec 18, 2011
- UFO scare prompts Chinese airport to shut down - Oct 06, 2010
- Woman survives 5th floor fall - Jul 22, 2011
- Crashed Chinese plane's pilot alive, but unable to talk - Aug 25, 2010
- Pregnant woman, foetus survive fall from third floor - Sep 14, 2010