Squeals of delight, ‘n’ screams of protestsMay 19th, 2012 - 8:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 19 (IANS) A man in Britain is fearful of a neighbourhood couple’s revenge afer recording their noise while making love at night, as he felt it was disturbing enough to let him sleep. He later posted the audio clip on internet.
Lee Moore’s 26-second clip of the woman’s ear-splitting ecstasy has had a million hits online, The Sun reported.
Moore had been trying to get to sleep when he used his mobile phone to record the noise coming from a flat two floors below his in Salford, Greater Manchester.
He said: “I went on the balcony to see where the screams were coming from. The woman in the apartment below was shouting at them to either shut their windows or shut up.”
He said the noise continued for over an hour.
Moore later spelt out his own anger in a note he posted in the lift, reading: “To the people that kept me up all night, having sex. Shut your windows next time! You are now on the internets for all to hear!”
- German sound engineer claims to have found 'anti-Vuvuzela filter' - Jun 15, 2010
- Woman demands $9 mn from Bieber for deafening gig - Jul 15, 2012
- Guitarists set world's loudest recorded lesson with 120dB blast - Aug 09, 2010
- When keeping a room warm left four Pakistanis dead - Dec 28, 2011
- Noisy Reid scares neighbours - Sep 07, 2012
- Brit couple's noisy romps make neighbours' lives hell! - Nov 10, 2009
- Woman beheads son to take revenge on husband - Jun 08, 2012
- Russia begins probe into bogus election videos - Mar 01, 2012
- Rock music fan Robert McIndoe takes his own life because of his tinnitus - Nov 18, 2011
- Big B misses carefree life - Dec 18, 2011
- Dolphins can learn new language even while asleep - Jan 25, 2012
- Why some people can block out noise during sleep - Aug 10, 2010
- British woman kills, mutilates daughter - Dec 18, 2010
- CBI seeks access to audio clips of missing nurse - Dec 01, 2011
- A taste of Indian summer in American capital (Letter from Washington) - Jul 03, 2012