Snake that bit model did not die from silicone poisoning

March 19th, 2011 - 7:35 pm ICT by ANI  

Washington, Mar 19 (ANI): After Israeli model Orit Fox was bitten on her surgically enhanced breast by a snake, rumours began to spread that the serpent died because it was poisoned by silicone ifrom her breast implant.

During an ill-fated stunt for a Tel Aviv radio show on March 3, Fox posed with a massive boa constrictor and was bitten on her left breast after she licked the snake’s face.

But wildlife experts say it’s impossible for a snake to die from biting a human breast - even one that’s full of silicone.

“Snakes can eat some really sick animals and not contract mammalian diseases,” Live Science quoted Mark Kilby, owner of the Luray Zoo and Luray Reptile Center in West Luray, Va., as telling Life’s Little Mysteries.

“So I have not heard of a snake getting sick or dying after biting a human.

“I can’t see the boa constrictor that bit that model getting any of the contents of the material from the implant, being silicone or saline, in its mouth to cause any ill effect to the boa,” Kilby stated. (ANI)

Related Stories

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in Health Science |

Subscribe