Snake that bit model did not die from silicone poisoningMarch 19th, 2011 - 7:35 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 19 (ANI): After Israeli model Orit Fox was bitten on her surgically enhanced breast by a snake, rumours began to spread that the serpent died because it was poisoned by silicone ifrom her breast implant.
During an ill-fated stunt for a Tel Aviv radio show on March 3, Fox posed with a massive boa constrictor and was bitten on her left breast after she licked the snake’s face.
But wildlife experts say it’s impossible for a snake to die from biting a human breast - even one that’s full of silicone.
“Snakes can eat some really sick animals and not contract mammalian diseases,” Live Science quoted Mark Kilby, owner of the Luray Zoo and Luray Reptile Center in West Luray, Va., as telling Life’s Little Mysteries.
“So I have not heard of a snake getting sick or dying after biting a human.
“I can’t see the boa constrictor that bit that model getting any of the contents of the material from the implant, being silicone or saline, in its mouth to cause any ill effect to the boa,” Kilby stated. (ANI)
- Snake dies of silicone poisoning after biting model's 'enhanced' breast - Mar 15, 2011
- Snake dies after biting silicone breast - Mar 15, 2011
- Snake dies of silicone poisoning after biting model's breasts - Mar 15, 2011
- UK police issue warning as boa constrictor goes on the loose - Aug 01, 2010
- Snake stuns scientists by giving 'virgin' births - Nov 10, 2010
- British family shares home with 80 animals - Nov 27, 2010
- Silicone implants 'more satisfactory' than saline implants: Study - Nov 08, 2010
- Boa constrictor has 'virgin birth' - Nov 04, 2010
- PETA to snake charmers: Use fake snakes on Nag Panchami - Jul 20, 2012
- Save snakes from atrocities on Nag Panchami: PETA - Aug 02, 2011
- Israeli toddler bites off snake's head - Jan 27, 2012
- Camper loses his pet boa constrictor at County Park - Jun 21, 2011
- Now, an all India guide map on snakes - Mar 15, 2012
- Breast implants linked to a rare form of blood cancer - Jan 27, 2011
- Silicone Implants May Cause Rare Form Of Breast Cancer - Jan 27, 2011
Tags: boa constrictor, breast implant, human breast, ill effect, left breast, little mysteries, luray reptile center, luray va, luray zoo, mark kilby, radio show, reptile, saline, serpent, sick animals, silicone poisoning, snake, snakes, tel aviv, wildlife experts