Smell of rotten eggs is a big turn on for men!March 3rd, 2009 - 5:18 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 3 (ANI): Rotten eggs might not be welcomed in a womans kitchen, but they can prove really useful under bed sheets, suggests a new study which found the smell of decaying eggs could make men randy.
According to research that could lead to new impotence treatments, the chemical behind the smell of rotten eggs helps men become aroused.
A gas called hydrogen sulphide also released when eggs rot and from the exhausts of cars with catalytic converters is given out by men just before they have sex.
Following the study, researchers believe that it could be used to create a rival to Viagra.
“We found that hydrogen sulphide is involved in human penile erection,” The Telegraph quoted Professor Giuseppe Cirino of the University of Naples Federico II, as telling The Independent.
“The hydrogen sulphide pathway represents a new therapeutic target for erectile dysfunction and it should be possible in future to deliver drugs that either deliver hydrogen sulphide or that control the hydrogen sulphide production, the expert added. (ANI)
- Brazil spider's venom could help in man's sexual life - Aug 30, 2012
- Viagra in condom promises the lift - Dec 09, 2011
- Is Spider venom better than viagra? - Feb 24, 2011
- Non-invasive extenders better than surgery for men who want longer penis - Apr 19, 2011
- Now, melt-in-the-mouth passion pill for impotence - Mar 22, 2011
- Impotence Sufferers At Double Risk of Heart Attack - Mar 17, 2010
- Inhaler to cure impotency in 10 minutes - May 19, 2010
- 'Rotten eggs' gas may protect against joint inflammation - Aug 21, 2010
- 'Nothing natural about 'Natural Viagra' being sold online' - May 03, 2011
- Spider venom 'could be the new Viagra' - Mar 08, 2011
- CSD500: Erection inducing condoms developed - May 10, 2011
- Spider bite can trigger four-hour long erections - Mar 08, 2011
- Researchers say that impotence may double heart attack risk - Mar 17, 2010
- World's smelliest holiday spots are in Mexico, Italy, France - Mar 08, 2011
- The secret to longer-lasting sex lies in your arteries - Dec 01, 2010
Tags: bed sheets, cars, catalytic converters, cirino, drugs, giuseppe, hydrogen sulphide, impotence treatments, london, naples federico ii, pathway, penile erection, rotten eggs, study researchers, telegraph, therapeutic target, viagra