Singapore woman pleads guilty to having sex with minorApril 6th, 2009 - 5:11 pm ICT by IANS
Singapore, April 6 (DPA) A 32-year-old woman was accused of having sex with a 13-year-old student on seven occasions last May, reported the Straits Times Monday.
The woman, who was not named to protect the boy’s identity, has pleaded guilty to two charges.
The petite woman, a stall assistant, was not represented and was remanded in custody as she could not post the 10,000-Singapore-dollar ($6,662) bail offered.
She is charged under the amended Penal Code act which makes it an offence for a woman to have sex with a boy under 16. If convicted, the woman can be jailed for up to 10 years or fined, or jailed and fined.
A 32-year-old former school teacher was jailed for 10 months in February for having sex with a 15-year-old student in March last year.
- Woman jailed for having sex with 13-year-old - Apr 09, 2009
- Singapore teen on probation for having sex with 10-year-old - Apr 10, 2009
- French woman held for stealing handbag - Aug 22, 2012
- A long, endless wait at Ranchi women's remand home - May 24, 2011
- British woman jailed for prostituting teenaged girl - Aug 02, 2012
- Woman fined $10,000 for animal cruelty - Apr 06, 2011
- Four Oz boys aged 11 to 14 charged with sexual assault - Mar 24, 2011
- Case of Tasmanian MP accused of having sex with girl, 12, returns to court - Apr 12, 2010
- Indian-American teacher heads to jail for sex with minor - Jul 24, 2012
- Oz school house mistress says she gave sex education to abused boys - Dec 02, 2010
- 66-year-old Brit jailed for sex offences against donkey, horse - May 25, 2010
- Oz woman pleads guilty to having sex with her son, 9 - May 27, 2010
- Paedophile held for soliciting sex - Nov 27, 2011
- Policeman jailed over affair with a rape 'victim' - Aug 06, 2011
- This pinch is going to hurt him a lot - Jul 31, 2011