Sindh govt reshuffles bureaucracyApril 11th, 2008 - 10:14 pm ICT by admin
Karachi, Apr 11 (ANI): The Government of Sindh transferred at least five District Coordination Officers (DCO). This is the first major reshuffling in the Provincial Administration after the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) took control.
According to The Daily Times, the Government has appointed Ghulam Akbar Leghari DCO Umerkot, Shafiq Ahmed Mahesar DCO Tando Allahyar, Ashfaq Umrani DCO Badin, Laeeq Ahmed DCO Thatta and Syed Zulfiqar Ali Shah DCO Naushehroferoze.
Various changes have also been made in Chief Minister House. Suhail Akbar Shah has replaced CM Houses Secretary Ayub Shaikh.
Mohammad Usman Chachar has been made the Additional Secretary, Ali Nawaz Chachar, as Private Secretary and Riaz Ahmed Soomro, the principal staff officer (PSO) to the Chief Minister.
The Government has also appointed Iqbal Ahmed Bablani as a Board of Revenue member. (ANI)
- Four mn Pakistan children face risk of hunger - Sep 30, 2011
- UNHCR seeks $33 mn for Pakistan flood victims - Sep 21, 2011
- Pakistan Army treats 2,000 patients in medical camps - Feb 15, 2012
- 22 killed in road accident in southern Pakistan - Nov 13, 2011
- 12,000 tents distributed in Pakistan province - Aug 21, 2011
- 16 dead in Pakistan rains - Aug 12, 2011
- 28 freed from private Pakistani prison - Dec 26, 2011
- Slap heard in Pakistan's Supreme Court - Mar 02, 2012
- Central contracts for Pakistan hockey players - Feb 18, 2012
- Pakistan Police to donate salary for flood relief - Sep 29, 2011
- Mango festival organised in Karachi - Jun 13, 2010
- Zardari likely to appoint former AG Latif Khosa as Punjab Governor - Jan 09, 2011
- Pak Govt reshuffles economic team to gear up for new IMF-backed tax regime - Dec 21, 2010
- Hina Rabbani Khar to be Pakistan's youngest foreign minister (Lead) - Jul 18, 2011
- Karachi gets cyclone warning, 176 houses to be vacated - Jun 10, 2011
Tags: akbar shah, ali nawaz, ashfaq, ayub, badin, chief minister, district coordination, government of sindh, mohammad usman, pakistan peoples party, principal staff, private secretary, provincial administration, pso, shafiq, shaikh mohammad, staff officer, suhail, thatta, zulfiqar ali shah