Shia LaBeouf leaves hospital after accidentAugust 2nd, 2008 - 1:47 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 2 (ANI): After spending five days in hospital for a crushed hand caused by the car crash that he was in, American actor Shia LaBeouf has finally been released.
LaBeouf had been admitted to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre on 27July 08 morning after he collided with another vehicle that jumped a red light in Hollywood.
The actors truck flipped with the impact, leaving him with serious hand injuries.
LaBeouf, 22, was allowed to leave hospital on Thursday night (31Jul08), and was seen soon after smoking a cigarette with his hand heavily bandaged.
Though he was charged with drink driving immediately after the accident, the charge has now been dropped as cops found that it was the other cars driver who was at fault.
“You”re gonna see - that’’s gonna go away. He was not drunk. He was drinking hours and hours before,” Contactmusic quoted Transformers 2 director Michael Bay as telling Access Hollywood. (ANI)
- Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed After A Bar Fight - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf says his damaged hand is now '100pc' better - Sep 22, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan Split? - Oct 21, 2010
- LaBeouf handcuffed after bar brawl - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf steps out with new girl - Feb 15, 2011
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- LaBeouf spotted holding hands with mystery girl after Carey Mulligan split - Dec 29, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf 'handcuffed by police after bar brawl in LA' - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf arrested, hurt in drunk driving crash - Jul 28, 2008
- Bay is aggressive, hard to work with: Shia Labeouf - Jun 30, 2011
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Disparages 'Indiana Jones' Sequel - May 19, 2010
- Carey Mulligan moves out of Shia LaBeouf's house to stay in budget hotel - Oct 24, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf is happy to be alive - Sep 16, 2008
- Charlie Sheen hospitalised - Jan 28, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf has new girlfriend? - Dec 30, 2010
Tags: access hollywood, actors, american actor, aug 2, car crash, cars, cedars sinai medical, cigarette, cops, director michael bay, hand injuries, hollywood, medical centre, red light, shia labeouf, thursday night, transformers