Sheryl Crow doesnt regret failed romancesJuly 19th, 2008 - 6:18 pm ICT by ANI
New York, July 19 (ANI): She might have had a series of heartbreaks with men, but American singer Sheryl Crow, doesnt regret her failed relationships.
After her split with cycling champion Lance Armstrong, rumours are abuzz that the rocker is currently dating another man.
“I would rather live my life and suffer through the pain of losing someone than to never have anybody,” New York Post quoted her as saying.
“You have to accept people the way they are.
It doesn”t mean it’’s their fault,” she added. (ANI)
- Sheryl Crow makes first public appearance with beau - May 08, 2011
- Is Sheryl Crow dating Doyle Bramhall II? - May 09, 2011
- Sheryl Crow prefers to keep her life private - Jul 29, 2010
- 'Armstrong may become symbol for decades of corruption in professional cycling' - Jan 23, 2011
- Sheryl Crow enjoying motherhood - Jul 11, 2010
- Kate Hudson sure mum will welcome beau into family - Dec 04, 2009
- Sheryl Crow's split from Lance Armstrong inspired her to adopt - Jul 09, 2010
- Sheryl Crow says family and work keeps her going - Sep 27, 2010
- Lance Armstrong Dad to a Fifth Child! - Oct 19, 2010
- Sheryl Crow's son doesn't like having a working mom - Feb 02, 2010
- Rocker Crow bans tabloid magazines in her home - Jul 21, 2008
- Kate Hudsons neediness lead to split with Lance Armstrong - Aug 03, 2008
- Lance Armstrong welcomes fifth baby - Oct 19, 2010
- Sheryl Crow bribes her children to eat healthy - May 25, 2011
- Armstrong 'pushed us towards' banned boosting agent EPO: Ex-teammate - Jan 19, 2011