Semen is ‘good for women’s health and helps fight depression’August 22nd, 2012 - 8:54 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Aug 22 (THAINDIAN NEWS) When the term semen is mentioned most people think about men sexual intercourse. The main purpose of semen is for the lubrication during the sexual intercourse, which is important to both the partners.
Apart from this importance, studies have been conducted thus determining the other benefits of semen. In these studies semen has been said to be a healer to depression; a case which women are the most victims. Therefore, semen is said to reduce depressions in women.
Specifically, oral sex is very important for the women. During the activity, chemical alteration takes place in the woman body thus altering the mood as well. Therefore, if a woman is suffering from depression then if she engages in oral sex then her mood might be altered from the depression, that she might be suffering.
According to the study that was carried out, it was concluded that the seminal fluid has chemicals which induces sleep, increase affection and elevates moods. Semen contains anti-depressants as well which help in the prevention of depression. The study also concluded that women who have regular sex without any kind of protection tend to suffer less from depression. This is a study that was promptly carried out and it came out with the benefits of semen to the women.
- Use of lubricants during sex linked to higher levels of satisfaction, pleasure - Dec 09, 2010
- Anti-depressants doing more harm than good: Study - Apr 25, 2012
- Two-third of women face sexual problems and orgasm is biggest of them all - Jul 28, 2010
- Men too can fake orgasms: Study - Nov 14, 2010
- Mature students register more positive gains from sex - Dec 22, 2009
- Having oral sex 'ups likelihood of intercourse among teens' - Nov 02, 2010
- Depressed? Be kind, compassionate - Jul 31, 2011
- Source of happiness may lie in your gut - Jun 13, 2012
- Avoiding sexual contact 'can worsen vulvovaginal pain' - Sep 10, 2010
- Hormonal contraception drives joy out of sex for women - Oct 31, 2011
- Magnetic pulse therapy may help treat depression: Study - May 10, 2012
- Oral sex more common than previously believed - Aug 12, 2010
- Confiding in spouse about sexual problems makes men happy - May 06, 2010
- Maturity raises sex benefits - Dec 19, 2009
- Recovery Of Patients From A Stroke Could Be Assisted By Multiuse Drugs Such As Prozac - Jan 11, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,