Saying sorry, the very public wayMarch 16th, 2011 - 1:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 16 (IANS) A man wrote a confession on a board, wore it and then paraded himself through a town in Britain after his girlfriend discovered on Facebook he had a secret date. It worked and he got another chance.
Joe Page, 26, swung into action after girlfriend Jess found about the secret date with another woman.
He wrote on a board: “I cheated on my girlfriend. I am humiliating myself to show I am sorry.”
On the back, he wrote: “I love her so much. I will do anything to get her back. I am so sorry.”
“I think people had some sympathy for me because I looked like a complete idiot,” The Sun quoted Joe as saying.
“It was interesting when I saw couples. Men seemed horrified that someone was going to these sort of lengths.”
One woman onlooker said: “Ah, it’s so romantic.”
Joe then persuaded Jess to meet. He then said that he had been given another chance.
- Cheating Brit man wears board with confession to apologise to girlfriend - Mar 16, 2011
- Stolen car found 42 years later eBay - Jul 13, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Another Jesse James mistress apologizes to Sandra Bullock - Apr 26, 2010
- Impostor called Chelsea Handler 'a leathery idiot', not me: Courtney Love - Mar 21, 2011
- R-Day for youth: A holiday, a grand parade, a technical definition! - Jan 25, 2011
- Charlie Sheen Visits Escort In Disguise - Apr 15, 2010
- Everyone apart from Sandra Bullock knew about Jesse James affairs - Mar 25, 2010
- Swift's song not on me: Jonas - Aug 16, 2012
- Seymour apologises for remarks on Schwarzenegger - May 29, 2011
- Brit father of 13 kids from 12 women goes online for new girl - Nov 12, 2010
- Kristen Wiig Linked To Strokes Star Fabrizio Moretti - Dec 08, 2011
- Saif is sorry, says he was provoked (Roundup) - Feb 23, 2012
- Are Jesse James and Kat Von D engaged? - Jan 17, 2011
- Jeev's coach forced to remove turban at Milan airport - Mar 15, 2011