Sai Baba statue a big attraction in BangaloreJuly 18th, 2008 - 11:02 pm ICT by ANI
By Kestur Vasuki
Bangalore, July 18 (ANI): A large number of devotees has started thronging a house in Bangalores Hanumanthnagara after learning that a miracle which has occurred in a revered Sai Baba statue.
The one-foot high marble statue started captivating the religious minded people after they heard about the statue whose one eye has opened up in a miraculous occurrence.
Lakshmi in whose house the miracle took place feels that it was her great fortune that the God has taken rebirth in her house.
I am very happy. It has happened on Thursday that too on Buddha Purnima the God has taken rebirth in my house. It was when I was trying to cleanup the idol that I noticed that the left portion had some particles. I cleaned it up and the God opened his eye. It is my fortune. People are thronging to my place, said Lakshmi.
Hope scientific community stand up and answer this miracle. (ANI)
- Myanmar gifts giant Buddha statue to Mumbai pagoda - May 17, 2010
- Festive spirit grips Delhi on Diwali (Lead) - Oct 26, 2011
- Rare Hercules statue found - Aug 16, 2011
- Have libraries in places of worship, says Dalai Lama - Feb 07, 2011
- What a blow! Mayawati gets a boost, Akhilesh defensive (UP Newsletter) - Jul 27, 2012
- First Buddha film from Nepal to pre-empt Bollywood challenges - Jul 09, 2011
- Thousands observe 'Nag Panchami' festival in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 26, 2009
- Jade Buddha to visit India in November 2012 - Nov 29, 2011
- President, vice president greet nation on Buddha Purnima - May 26, 2010
- Gift of peace from Myanmar - giant Lord Buddha statue (With Images) - May 18, 2010
- Miracle Oz mum's 2 hours of loving cuddles brings dead son back to life! - Aug 27, 2010
- Creative stone works draw huge crowds at trade fair - Feb 02, 2012
- Trade picks up in Gangtok during Dalai Lama's visit - Dec 23, 2010
- Vasuki Sunkavalli is Miss Universe India 2011 - Jul 16, 2011
- India celebrates Diwali with prayers, lights, crackers (Roundup) - Oct 26, 2011