Robert Pattinson finds his fans ‘gross’May 16th, 2009 - 4:21 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, May 16 (ANI): Hollywood heartthrob Robert Pattinson finds his fans gross.
The 23-year-old actor, who rose to stardom with his vampire role in ‘Twilight’ was left shocked when several female fans approached him with bleeding cuts on their necks, reports China Daily.
“One time there were these four girls - in Chicago I think - and they had all scratched their necks until they bled, and then when they came up to me they had these bleeding scabs. It was gross,” he said.
The British star fears that he does not live up to his fans’ expectations and thinks his life would have been very different if he had pursued a different career.
He said: “You see all these people that surround you and you think that one way or another you have to please them. I want to please them.
“They are the reason I get to do this job I just worry that I don’t please them - but I don’t know what they want.
“In school, I wanted to be a politician. I just liked the whole idea of it. I wanted to be involved with politics.” (ANI)
- Vampires are not attractive: Pattinson - Nov 23, 2011
- Pattinson believes in love at first sight - Apr 05, 2011
- Robert Pattinson lives in fear of his own fans - Nov 15, 2009
- Pattinson finds stage appearance exhausting - May 07, 2011
- Robert Pattinson takes fame handling lessons from Pierce Brosnan - Mar 07, 2010
- Pattinson too famous to do theatre - Mar 09, 2011
- 'Twilight' movies sexy without sex: Robert Pattinson - Jun 16, 2010
- Zac Efron dislikes 'heartthrob' title - Apr 02, 2012
- Katrina's Crazy about Twilight Star - Dec 28, 2009
- Pattinson not worried about being typecast - Nov 20, 2011
- I can't get Robert Pattinson out of my head: Katrina - Dec 27, 2009
- Pattinson faked royal connect - Apr 24, 2011
- Bella And Edward’s Wedding Night Photos Surface Online - Jan 13, 2011
- 'Twilight' wont help Pattinson: Allen Coulter - Feb 23, 2010
- Pattinson always has 11 bodyguards - Jun 25, 2010