Reebok uses aerospace technology in the all-new HexRideMarch 27th, 2008 - 10:32 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, Mar 27 (ANI/Business Wire India): Since Reebok created the first-ever track and field spike back in 1895, it has always held innovation as it’s paramount global brand value.
Over the years, Reebok has paved the way with innovative technologies such as The Pump, DMX and ERS cushioning systems, Kinetic Fit system and many more. For spring 2008, Reebok launches the new state-of-the-art technology - HexRide. It will be featured in performance running footwear.
Reebok’s HexRide running footwear collection features a hexagonal, honeycomb-style build which is one of the top strength to weight ratio constructions engineering can offer.
Providing consumers with the best of both worlds, HexRide technology features exceptional cushioning while still providing a lightweight ride.
The evolution of Reebok’s Hexalite technology, which was previously only featured in the heel or forefoot of the shoe, HexRide technology is dramatically larger and more impactful, both functionally and visually, covering the entire bottom of the shoe.
HexRide technology will be featured in performance running styles such as the SmoothFit HexRide (suggested retail price Rs 5990) Operator HexRide (suggested retail price Rs 5490) Hex Exec (suggested retail price Rs 4490) and HexRide Rally (suggested retail price Rs 6490).
Sajid Shamim, Director Marketing and Product, Reebok India Company said, “Reebok’s Hex Ride Footwear Collection is both innovative performance and fashion- forward lifestyle product. The hexagonal build is a natural, efficient, and energy saving pattern allowing more stable and softer ride. The HexRide products will play an integral role in Reebok’s new spring 2008 collection.”
The Hex Ride range will be available in Reebok stores across India for both men and women.
The Hex Ride Collection was launched by Reebok brand ambassadors and the cricket wonder kids Ishant Sharma and Rohit Sharma at the Reebok store in South Extension.
Ishant Sharma said,” Reebok has helped me achieve my potential with the help of their cutting edge technologies. HexRide shoes will help athletes perform better on the field and the fact that they look really good is an added advantage.” (ANI)
- Brandon Jennings joins hands with Under Armour - Aug 21, 2010
- Malini Ramani designs for Bata India - Dec 12, 2011
- Running barefoot better for health than with shoes - Apr 27, 2011
- Shirts, jackets, sofa covers sell in name of F1 - Oct 26, 2011
- Reebok new footwear promotes 'My Name Is Khan' - Feb 05, 2010
- Step out in style with these summer footwear - May 08, 2011
- Kids Footwear Available Now At Viva La Diva - Oct 08, 2010
- Men, women look differently at nude ads - Jul 17, 2011
- Mariah Carey to launch fashion range - Sep 21, 2010
- Lane Bryant showcases awesome and trendy shoes - Sep 25, 2010
- Reebok reveals the athlete within Lewis Hamilton - Jul 16, 2008
- Star Health says it is in good health despite business loss - Jan 05, 2012
- Crocs Introduces New Collection Of Kids School Shoes - Jul 29, 2010
- Bhupathi goes online to sell sports merchandise - May 25, 2012
- NBA Star LeBron James Unveils Nike Air Max LeBron VII - Aug 08, 2009
Tags: aerospace technology, best of both worlds, director marketing, forefoot, global brand, hexalite, india company, innovative technologies, integral role, lifestyle product, new spring, price rs, reebok, sajid, softer ride, spring 2008, state of the art technology, technology features, weight ratio, wonder kids