Princess Beatrice asked for ID by Aussie bouncerSeptember 10th, 2008 - 5:31 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 10 (ANI): British Royal Princess Beatrice was stopped at the door of a posh nightclub, and asked to show her ID by an Aussie bouncer who did not recognize her.
Beatrice, 20, handed over a card, which showed her full name preceded by HRH, to the bouncer who wanted to certify that she was of the legal age to enter the club.
Our customers have to be 18 and I hope she was flattered that our man thought she might be younger, the Sun quoted Karla Vetter, assistant manager at The Jam House in Edinburgh, as saying.
I immediately recognised her when she came in so I took her and her group of friends upstairs to our VIP area, she said.
The Princess is said to have drank bottles of Peroni beer while her friends downed cocktails at the bar owned by TV music star Jools Holland, and she is said to have settled the 200 pounds bar tab before leaving shortly before 3am.
She came in with a few friends, male and female, and introduced herself as Bea. She was very courteous and polite, one onlooker added. (ANI)
- Rihanna parties till dawn, gives crew sleepless nights - Jul 19, 2012
- Britain's Princess Beatrice wants 'real job' - Mar 03, 2012
- Princess Beatrice lands job - Jul 09, 2012
- Diana's friend Sarah not invited to Wills-Kate wedding - Feb 19, 2011
- Princess Beatrice in car crash terror - Oct 13, 2010
- Kristen Stewart denied entry into bar - Jan 28, 2010
- Hat worn at British royal wedding on sale - May 12, 2011
- Royal outcaste Fergie to get invited to Will and Kate's wedding - Jan 23, 2011
- 'Grieving MJ's ex Lisa Marie Presley strikes bond with Duchess of York' - Aug 11, 2009
- Duchess of York not invited to William's wedding - Feb 19, 2011
- Princess Beatrice runs race - Apr 01, 2012
- The Golden Girls' Bea Arthur & Betty White were involved in a feud - May 10, 2011
- Drunken 'Boardwalk Empire' star flashes onlookers - Jan 18, 2011
- The Duchess of Cornwall is '8th lowest royal' - Apr 19, 2011
- Zara Phillips shrugs off Mike Tindall claims - Sep 19, 2011