Premiere of Bollywood film ‘Haal-E-Dil’ held in MumbaiJune 20th, 2008 - 7:34 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, June 20 (ANI): Bollywood glitterati attended the premiere of movie “Haal-e-Dil” starring newcomers Nakuul Mehta, Amita Pathak and Adhyayan Suman in Mumbai on Thursday.
Present on the occasion was the cast and the crew of the film.
Haal-e-Dil is produced by Kumar Mangat and directed by Anil Devgan, brother of noted actor Ajay Devgan.
Bollywood’s big stars like Kajol and Ajay Devgan have made special appearance in the film.
Kumar Mangat, the producer of the film said that he worked very hard during the making of the film and now it’s up to the audiences to either accept it or reject it.
Adhyayan Suman the son of television star Shekhar Suman said he was excited as the moment he had dreamt of has finally arrived.
I’m very excited right now as I had dreamt of this moment all through my life. Even during the shooting of the film I used to dream of this moment with Nakul and Amita that when the film will end, when the promos will start, when the people will watch us and when we will go on the premiere as the time of release is nearing and our dream is turning into reality now, said Adhyayan.
Kumar Mangat’s daughter Amita Pathak has made her Bollywood debut with this film.
Till now I used to attend the premiere of the other people’s film and appreciate their work. I just hope that all the people from the film industry who are present here will appreciate and like my work, said Amita.
Television star Shekhar Suman said that he was happy over the fact that his son was making a debut as an actor and hoped that the film does well.
It’s really a proud moment for me today and I’m very excited that my son is making his debut today. My heart is really beating fast and I hope that everything will be good and what ever will happen will happen for good, said Shekhar Suman.
Vishal Bharadwaj, Anand Raj Anand, Pritam Chakraborty and Raghav Sachar have rendered music for the film while Munna Dhiman, Sameer, Shabbir Ahmed and Aditya Dhar have penned the lyrics. (ANI)
- 'Bittoo Boss' sans stars' special appearances - Apr 10, 2012
- 'Haal-e-Dil': drab launch pad for three faces (Review) - Jun 22, 2008
- Promotion of Bollywood film 'Haal-e-dil' held in Chandigarh - Jun 15, 2008
- Amita Pathak’s Song Chopped Off! - Oct 18, 2010
- Kumar Mangat launches his daughter with 'Haal-e-Dil' - May 18, 2008
- Despite competition Anil Devgan confident about 'Haal-e-Dil' - Jun 19, 2008
- Three National Award winners team up for comedy (With Images) - Nov 17, 2009
- Ajay, Kajol to do 'train song' - Jun 12, 2008
- I'd like to be pitted against Adhyayan in a film: Shekhar Suman - Nov 13, 2009
- 'Heartless' will be toughest role of Adhyayan's career: Shekhar Suman - Sep 17, 2012
- 'Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge?' - Nov 18, 2009
- Shekhar Suman wants Sunny Leone for 'Heartless' - Jul 14, 2012
- All my films will star my son Adhyayan: Shekhar Suman - Dec 24, 2008
- Shekhar Suman excited for directorial debut 'Heartless' - Mar 03, 2012
- 'Jashnn' similar to my life story: Adhyayan Suman - Jul 13, 2009
Tags: actor ajay devgan, aditya, ajay devgan, amita, anand raj, dha, dhiman, dil, glitterati, kajol and ajay, kajol and ajay devgan, mangat, nakul, pathak, pritam chakraborty, proud moment, raghav sachar, shabbir ahmed, shekhar suman, television star