Octuplets’ mother trademarks name, plans product line, documentaryApril 16th, 2009 - 8:16 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 16 (DPA) Nadya Suleman, who gave birth to octuplets in January, has applied for a trademark on her media nickname Octomom and intends to launch a line of baby-related products under the label, the Smoking Gun website reported Wednesday.
According to the application form uncovered by the site, Suleman wants to market diapers, dresses, pants and shirts.
Also Wednesday, Suleman, 33, told Life & Style magazine that she has reached an agreement with a production company to make a documentary that would follow her eight children until the age of 18.
Previous reports were that Suleman was angling for a role on a conventional reality television series, but the new concept would allow TV crews to film the family only once every six months, she said.
“What I’m doing with this TV show is basically creating documentaries about the lives of my children. It’s going to be an ongoing thing, and it will follow them from now until they are 18,” she said.
- 'Octomom' whips diaper-clad man in fetish video offered for sale - Jan 18, 2011
- Octomom Nadya Suleman to sell bikini, bra to feed her 14 kids - Sep 26, 2010
- Nadya Suleman To Do A Porn Movie? - Sep 19, 2010
- Octomom doctor accused of 'gross negligence' - Jan 06, 2010
- Octomom To Come Into Sight On The Show Of Oprah Winfrey - Apr 15, 2010
- Broke Octomom 'ready to go on welfare' - Sep 18, 2010
- Octomom Nadya Suleman on brink of losing home - Sep 17, 2010
- Octomom "screwed up" her life! - Aug 20, 2009
- Porn company offers to end Nadya Suleman's money woes - Mar 23, 2010
- Octomom Of America, Nadya Suleman, Voices To Oprah Winfrey That She Was A Baby Addict - Jan 17, 2011
- Octomom Nadya Suleman is single again - Jul 30, 2012
- Fertility doc says Octomom agreed to be "human guinea pig" in study - Nov 20, 2010
- Octomom not evicted yet from home - Jan 03, 2011
- Nadya Suleman Reveals All To Oprah Winfrey - Apr 21, 2010
- Baby Addict "Octomom" Seeks Financial Solution In "Oprah Winfrey Show" - Jan 17, 2011
Tags: application form, conventional reality, diapers, documentaries, documentary, dpa, dresses, life style magazine, nadya, nickname, reality television, related products, six months, smoking gun website, suleman, television series, tv crews, tv show