Now toaster-like device emits scents to accompany game or videoJanuary 21st, 2011 - 3:02 pm ICT by ANI
Sydney, Jan 21 (ANI): Ever wonder what the scenery in your home theatre smells like? Well, wonder no more, as a new toaster-like contraption that emits scents has been created to accompany your favourite game or video.
The Smell-O-Vision device named ScentScape will be available later this year at a cost of 70 dollars, and it has the capability to emit 20 different scents into your gaming lair, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
The various scents must be programmed into games, but California-based ScentSciences have also included a ScentEditor, an editing app that allows users to create their own scents and share them with other players.
ScentScape is not only aimed at gaming, but it can be adapted to home videos as well. (ANI)
- Now you can add smell to sight-sound fun of TV game - Jan 20, 2011
- TV images to come alive with evocative aromas - Oct 21, 2010
- Chinese downloads 25 billionth app - Mar 06, 2012
- iPhone app that scans away male shopping incompetence! - Apr 08, 2011
- Now, a radio toaster to save kitchen space - Feb 24, 2011
- Nicole Richie to launch fragrance - Jun 23, 2012
- Now, 'scratch and sniff' the Moon for just $55! - Oct 15, 2010
- Deodorant sought for smelly New Zealand birds - Sep 24, 2010
- iPhone app helps kids do virtual drives - Jul 21, 2011
- Scented candles can contain harmful chemicals in them - Mar 16, 2011
- Smells of toast, perfume, washing powder 'make a house a home' - Dec 18, 2009
- Google launches unified digital content store - Mar 07, 2012
- Men love 'the scent of roast dinner on women' - Oct 29, 2010
- Experts devise 'defence' against Facebook spying - Dec 05, 2011
- Apple sells one million iPads - May 03, 2010
Tags: available later this year, capability, contraption, game, games, home theatre, home videos, jan 21, morning herald, scenery, scents, sydney morning herald, that allows users, toaster, video sydney, vision device