Now inhale chocolate sans the guilt - courtesy Le WhifApril 11th, 2009 - 12:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 11 (ANI): Chocoholics’ dream has finally come true - a sweet treat packed with tiny particles of chocolate and zero calories has been invented!
Brainchild of Paris-based professor David Edwards, boffins have created a chocolate sans calories, which dieters can inhale.
Users breathe chocolate powder into their mouth from the 1.50- pounds plastic cylinder called Le Whif.
It comes in four flavours - raspberry, mint, mango and plain - and can be used several times.
Edwards believes people eat so fast today that they are already on the way towards “breathing” food, The Sun reported.
He said: “We’ve helped move eating habits to their logical conclusion. We call it whiffing.”
Tom Hadfield, who is launching Le Whif in France later this month, said: “It fills your mouth with almost pure chocolate. It tastes really good.”
Others being developed include a mint Whif to be inhaled with lamb.
Hadfield said, “Eventually we could have three course meals this way.” (ANI)
- Craving for a chocolate? Have a whiff of it - May 20, 2010
- Le Whif: inhaler that lets you taste chocolate sans the calories! - Feb 13, 2010
- In Paris joint, whaff flavours of your choice - Jan 27, 2011
- Now, candy that you can inhale and clouds that you can drink! - Oct 16, 2010
- Veggie chicken tikka potato chips! New flavours beckon - Jun 21, 2012
- British queen to feast on offal - Jun 17, 2010
- Like Mamata, mango mania hits town (Eating Out With IANS) - May 27, 2011
- Some fruity, flavoured summer drinks (To go with summer drinks story) - May 23, 2011
- Now, low-calorie, no-melt Swiss chocolate! - Jul 17, 2009
- Marmite adds yeast extract, onion powder, garlic powder to chocolate - Sep 30, 2010
- Vivid platters for Eid this year (With recipes) - Nov 06, 2011
- Chubritza to lokum, delightfully Turkish - in Kolkata! (Eating Out With IANS) - Jun 12, 2011
- Go for 'desi coolers' this Holi - Mar 07, 2012
- "Healthy" chocolate bar contains water instead of fat! - Feb 20, 2010
- Now, Lola chocolate that helps you stay slim! - Nov 17, 2009
Tags: boffins, brainchild, chocoholics dream, chocolate powder, course meals, dieters, eating habits, guilt, hadfield, lamb, logical conclusion, mango, plastic cylinder, professor david edwards, raspberry, several times, sweet treat, tiny particles, whif, zero calories